Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Arcade Fundamental Middle School 4

Posted November 20, 2015
I love that Arcade offers Honors classes. I just wish they had an Honors Math class too.

Arcade Fundamental Middle School 2

Posted October 19, 2015
We came over from cowan elementary because this was also a fundamental school but the area and students are not my cup of tea.

Posted December 11, 2014
We moved my grandson from Barrett to Arcade. Couldn't be happier with the school. Teachers are great. Kids are not bullies. Communication with teachers is better than I have ever seen. Great school!

Arcade Fundamental Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2014
Just horrible. I have nothing more to say. Their teachers are horrible. Especially math teachers are really, really bad. Also, PE teachers don't really care about students. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this school.

Posted November 05, 2010
Cool school :) Nice Teachers :) A-lot of smart people :) and AWESOME Dances :D

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a 8th grade student at Arcade. I absolutly loveit there. It has different teams. And it has High Achevement program which is for student that get good grades and what to be challenged. The teachers are just awesome. Kids who go to this school are really nice, well most of them. Arcade has mady fun activities. And this week we're having a red ribbon week. The teachers know how to teach your child at the level at your child understands.The school is great and if your trying to find a middle school for your child try Arcade. It will benefit your child in the future.

Posted October 24, 2007
The teachers are really creative with their classes, they answer emails almost immediately, everyone seems very involved and caring with the whole learning process. Parent participation is excellent. I am very glad to have my child enrolled there!

Arcade Fundamental Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2005
Arcade seems to be a fine school. Teachers notice the kids as individuals and attempt to teach them accordingly. The 'Teams' are structured as a positive influence the teachers oversee them with competence. Electives choices are very limited. Parent involvment seems high - school doesn't communicate with parents well, though.

Posted May 27, 2004
I am an 8th grade student currently attending Arcade Middle school. I am in the High Achiever program, and would just like to praise it. The teachers have structured it so well that no student can be left behind. The teachers are awesome, and their classes are truly wonderful. Every day I go to school, I look forward to the day. I know that I will learn something new and exciting and still be able to have fun. I would also have to compliment the 7th grade High Achiever program. I was in this program last year, and I have to say that the teachers and classes in this program were also very awesome. I would recommend Arcade school to any person who wants to be challenged, but not be pushed too far. Arcade is a wonderful school for any incoming 7th grader, or transfering 8th grader.

Posted March 09, 2004
Both of my children have attended Arcade -- one on the regular track, one on the High Achiever track -- and I've been wholeheartedly impressed with the dedication of the staff to the children and to education. Great parent support also is part of the school's success.

3500 Edison Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95821-2710
Last modified Arcade Fundamental Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.