Bad
Good

I love that Arcade offers Honors classes. I just wish they had an Honors Math class too.

We came over from cowan elementary because this was also a fundamental school but the area and students are not my cup of tea.

We moved my grandson from Barrett to Arcade. Couldn't be happier with the school. Teachers are great. Kids are not bullies. Communication with teachers is better than I have ever seen. Great school!

Just horrible. I have nothing more to say. Their teachers are horrible. Especially math teachers are really, really bad. Also, PE teachers don't really care about students. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this school.

Cool school :) Nice Teachers :) A-lot of smart people :) and AWESOME Dances :D

I am a 8th grade student at Arcade. I absolutly loveit there. It has different teams. And it has High Achevement program which is for student that get good grades and what to be challenged. The teachers are just awesome. Kids who go to this school are really nice, well most of them. Arcade has mady fun activities. And this week we're having a red ribbon week. The teachers know how to teach your child at the level at your child understands.The school is great and if your trying to find a middle school for your child try Arcade. It will benefit your child in the future.

The teachers are really creative with their classes, they answer emails almost immediately, everyone seems very involved and caring with the whole learning process. Parent participation is excellent. I am very glad to have my child enrolled there!

Last modified Arcade Fundamental Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.