Bad
Good

I'm a student at Arden and I love it! I'm an avid student and in HA an it hi ire you so many opportunitys to improve your understanding level. My mom loves this school to. The only bad thing is that their is a lot of drama at this school.im a 7th grader and this is my 2nd year and I've experienced that drama. But overall I reccemend this school for your 6th graders,7th graders, and 8th graders.

My daughter has done three years in a school that has the best teachers, award winning classes and science Olympiads! This has made her an intelligent child completely ready for high school, even though I'm not ready for her to move up to that level! Thank you!!!

We have the most upbeat, collaborative and student-focused group of teachers. They make sure our kids learn and see SUCCESS.

I am very excited that my child is attending the 6th grade at Arden. I was very impressed with the enthusiam of all of the teachers when I attended back to school night. I believe that this enthusiam and passion of the teaching staff is of the utmost importance to reaching the students and helping them to discover their areas of interest and to be successful in school and life.

As a parent I am pleased the staff focuses on HA students. My daughter is above average and throughout elementary school all the programs were for below average kids. Nothing to stimulate or challenge the ones who need more and are often bored. Hats off to the adminstration and staff for recognizing higher achieving students need extra attention, as well as below average students.

I have two kids who have attended this school. My oldest was more academically challenged than the other. Myoldest ended up with a 4.) and then challenged herself by requesting to be put in the HA program. she then got a 4.0, she is a hard work and ARden helpd with her self esteem, encouraged her to succeed, and the teachers were behind her every step of the way. I couldn't be happier with this selcection we made. Our other child is there in the HA program and is doing extremely well. The sports programs at Arden are outstanding!!! Arden has been excellent in preparing my children for high school in all perspectives!

the teachers in the school inspired me to excel in my studies, and expend my horizons.

This is a wonderful school for smart kids.

Teachers are great but it is all for the H.A. kids and A.V.I.D so regular students dont get many feld trips as an H.A. student

My level of disappointment cannot be expressed enough. The principal and most of the teachers were un-cooperatave (to be kind) regarding the minimal accomodations we were looking for our ADD diagnosed son. Great school for those kids that don't need any additional support and a lousy school if your are looking for compassionate interested teachers.

Last modified Arden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.