Posted February 08, 2014
Are you a parent who fights for your kid to get into a good school? I am. Do you have time to be at the school all time? I wish but I can't due to work schedule, AMOF I worried those parents who do have time may mess up school affair too much. The teachers and the principal are the best you can find in greater Sac area. We transferred from a highly rated from another part of the state, can say so on comparable basis. The foremost secret is this: the teachers are experienced because they have been working and perhaps living in this established neighborhood for a very long time, as long as the current crop of teachers are here, I am more than happy to send my here everyday.

Posted October 08, 2012
Great school with an "old school" feel. Lots of community involvement. Both of my children have gone through the program here. One went through the "regular curriculum" the other through the "Rapid Learner" program, both with great outcomes. My oldest is now participating in the International Baccalaureate program at Mira Loma (she went through the "regular curriculum") Love the Principal! Lovely team of teachers.

Posted September 12, 2012
We should have never switched schools to be closer to home and my business. This was a great school and it deserves a lot more credit. They re-did the playground in 2011 and the school has carnivals/fairs and students sell cookies. You get the community involved here. It was a unique experience and if your kids can attend here take them here over any other San Juan school. Top notch. They even had homework and seemed to be learning great and parents were very involved!

Posted June 29, 2012
Wow! has DPM come up in the world! The new principal is AMAZING! The campus is gorgeous and always improving, it is always spotless. The teachers seem to be very indulged in the student's learning. We receive weekly email newsletters letting us know not only what is going on school wide but within our child's classroom. For example: "this week we took chapter 6 spelling test, student will bring home grade on Tuesday". We live within the neighborhood and the community is old school values, family comes first. Everyone keeps an eye out for out of the ordinary. Last years carnival was put together by our neighbor (parent of student) and blew it out of the water! I mean horse carriage rides, photo booth, 20 ft bounce house slide, tons of games, pumpkin patch! , and popular restaurants set up shop for food! I think we beat out all the rest of the schools - people were talking for months about how awesome it was. We feel so blessed to have our son attend this school. I highly recommend DPM.

Posted February 20, 2012
I love DPM! My son attend grades 4-6, and then my daughter started Kindergarten the following year. The new/current principal does an excellent job of integrating the RL kids and the neighborhood kids. She is very dedicated and is truly a breathe of fresh air the school needed! The PTA is excellent and has done such a tremendous job bringing students, faculty and families together! I highly recommend this school to any parent looking for a superb environment to place their children into.

Posted April 17, 2010

Del Paso Manor Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted March 10, 2010
We love DPM. My kids have enjoyed school so much more since they transferred to DPM this school year. Their old school was so dysfunctional. DPM is very well run. The teachers are all very approachable and the new principal gets an A for her approach to running a school. I always talk to people I know about DPM and encourage them to send their children to this school.

Del Paso Manor Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Enthusiastic teachers, excellent opportunities to explore science

Del Paso Manor Elementary School 2

Posted September 16, 2009
Having the Rapid Learner program complicates things for this school. Only a fraction of families are making decisions for the whole of the school. We decided to leave after Kindergarten and first grade when our daughter didn't get into Rapid Learner because it is like two schools, the haves and the have nots. I hope the new principal can do a better job of integrating these kids since they both have much to offer the other. We are happy with our new choice, but leaving was an agonizing decicion.

Del Paso Manor Elementary School
2700 Maryal Drive, Sacramento, CA  95821
Last modified Del Paso Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Paso Manor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.