Bad
Good

Howe Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2014
My daughter went to this school for almost 2 years. I have to say that - the teachers are caring and helpful. The office stuff is different story. Their attitude lacks of professionalism, or care and the principal is so much concerned about the uniforms and less of academic standards or bully in cafeteria.

Howe Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2012
Honestly, I hate writing this review.. For the simple reason that I attended this school for my K thru 5th grade. But this school is NOT the same as when I attended. I do not like the education my son is receiving. So I transferred him to Cottage School with Montessori Education for his 1st grade. I heard really good things about his NEW school and as for Howe Avenue, Im not the only parent that disagrees on this school. Don't get me wrong, there are worse schools than this one, But I just do not like the changes they have made. I would have loved to keep my son here and give this school 5 stars, But I really can not :( Hope my review can help other parents. Good Luck!

Howe Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2010
My son transferred from south sacramento school district to san juan school district, has been attending howe avenue for about a month now, so far so good, he has adapt very well, like his teacher and my son is showingprogress in learning

Howe Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
i am very pleased with this school

Posted June 02, 2008
My son switched from an elk grove school to howe and I was really worried bc I heard horror stories about the san juan district...but we have had no problems and everyone has been so helpful and kind. The teachers are so attentive and happy to answer all your questions.

Posted April 24, 2008
My daughter attended 1st through 3rd grade at Howe, and we had an outstanding experience. She is a GATE student and we had no problems getting her teachers to adjust her work as needed. They were quite caring and understanding in all situations and they really want all the kids to achieve.

Posted March 08, 2008
One of the worst schools I've had my preschoolers attend. The teachers don't do anything about bullies. Terrible school.

Howe Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
Howe avenue has committed teachers who work together to offer great teaching to students of all backgrounds and walks of life.

2404 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95825-0132
Last modified Howe Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.