K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 11, 2015
St. Charles Borromeo School is an amazing school! Teachers and staff are great and always willing to go the extra mile. The teaching curriculum is phenomenal. If your looking for a private school for your child then St. Charles is the best choice!

Posted February 10, 2015
Great teachers! All the teachers at St Charles are very aproachable. The class size is small. I am very impressed with all the extra curricular activities. Also the principal is always available and knows each student by name. St charles was a great choice for my 3 kids.

Posted October 23, 2013
I attented this skool 4 6 years. ovbs didnt help me. During middle school, everyone complained about the amount of homework we received, but it was never really that much. ON THE OTHER HAND, I've given this school a one star because they were very very unprofessional. They constantly favored kids over others, and did not do it in secret. My feelings were hurt constantly, not just by the kids, but by the teachers. They would not punish kids based on what they did, but by who they were.

Posted September 28, 2013
Awesome School, have two kids there and it's worth every penny. I think the bad reviews are from rival schools!!!! :)

St. Charles Borromeo 3

Posted July 02, 2013
A lot of positive changes happening right now, we are very optomistic about the upcoming school year.

Posted January 11, 2012
Wow... I too graduate from this school in 98, I hoped to in roll my child in this school.. I rembers lots of fun and exciting things about this school. But now reading all these reviews making me think twice , but I see that they change 99% of the staff members. I guess after the sisters left the school went down hill. I was hoping some of my old teacher would guid my Childers though this school but no point now since they are all gone now. I extremely disappointed to see this many bad review...

Posted March 29, 2011
The teachers for middle school are very lazy teachers that don't care about how the student is doing. I am a graduated student of this school. The teachers don't help students if they are struggling and even some of the teachers tend to curse in class a lot. I would not recommended this school for middle school students but i would recommended it for primary grade students. (K - 6) -Anonymous Graduate Student

Posted June 10, 2010
My son just finished 1st grade. My husband and I are very pleased with his academic growth. The educational setting is conducive to learning and much is done to praise students for expected behavior. The teachers are supportive and the principal knows every child by name. I would strongly recommend this school to any family who wants thier child to attain a great education while acquiring religious character.

Posted July 06, 2009
We had one child graduate and another soon to follow, very happy with school. Great teachers who care. Academic expectation is challenging but reachable. Playground needs updating. Would not have my kids anywhere else.

St. Charles Borromeo 3

Posted March 06, 2009
This school has a great religious atmosphere. PK-5 grade is great!The middle school, on the other hand, is in need of a lot of help. There is no good relationship between the parents and teachers. The middle schoolers are overwhelmed with tons of homework that they are not prepared for. The teachers do not just punish an individual student who is disrupting the class, they punish the whole class/group. The teachers seem not to care about the students. If your child falls behind, your child will fail! I would reccomend this school for your child from pre-kinder to 5th grade. Good luck!

St. Charles Borromeo