St. Patrick Succeed Academy 1

Posted November 19, 2014
School principal is never at school . Not a good school .Need better principal and vice principal there to old for school there stuck in past.

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter finished Kindergarten and is going to start first grade. She loved going to school. Sister Anne is a fantastic teacher, my child was already reading by end of kinder. She has the love for religion/good morals/behavior which was well reinforced by Sister Anne. She made lots of new friends. I had her in daycare before and after school; she was well taken care of. The daycare providers even helped her with homework. We did have to do service hours but that goes along with every school. Fundraising was not that bad, we did the recycling of cans/bottles which did not take money out our pockets. Suprisingly at my work, staff donated the cans/bottles every month towards fundraising. Overall fantastic school.

Posted April 30, 2009
St Patricks is a great school. , I do have a great experience that I would like to share. My grandaughter went to St Patricks, and the love attentio to her education and values we share help us in those difficult times in our lives. Today my grandaugter is 14 years old, and the self confidence , and education that she got a the school, is helpin her today to be a purpose with purpose in life. I give the school a 5

St. Patrick Succeed Academy 0

Posted September 04, 2008
The new principal Mr. John Reischick is a wonderful addition to the school, he is just what was needed. He is open, honest and cares about the students education. He has created a new schedule to meet the needs of the students and has brought to the school an excellent literature teacher. I would recommend the school to those who value a traditional catholic education.

St. Patrick Succeed Academy 2

Posted September 22, 2003
They do ask for alot of extra mandatory fundraising. It seems every time we finishing helping with one thing its another thing they are asking for. And this is besides tuition. There is no playground (just cement) And after school kids are left to play without supervision, parents are not demanded by school to pick up children on time. I've complained several times because anyone can walk on school campus. The area is not too safe for children and there is no gate behind school for safety. And where does all the money go?

Posted September 09, 2003

St. Patrick Succeed Academy
5945 Franklin Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95824
Last modified St. Patrick Succeed Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Patrick Succeed Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top