Gloria Dei Lutheran School 3

Posted July 26, 2013
Gloria Dei Closed several years ago. It is unfortunate to see this happen to the schools I attended in my youth.

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 4

Posted August 14, 2008
We have a son who has attended the school for the last 5 years, and we have been extremely happy. The new principal has been here only two years, and has brought back the science and math focus to our school. Great parents and teachers play a very big part. This school is a school with a heart. We are looking forward to another good year here.

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 4

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
A struggling school lost somewhere between the church and the academics. High teacher turnover the past few years, principal position held by a financial leader of their chuch with no academic backround. Science program only introduced in 2006, music introduction is a private program with an additional cost, no art. Great parent participation keeps the school alive.

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 1

Posted March 15, 2008

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
What an awsome school! 8th grade students graduate with an average of 4 years above grade level! There is a new science lab, band, choir, after school sports, computer lab, Spanish class, field trips, a fun Sutter's Fort overnighter for 4th grade, Washington D.C. trip for 8th grade, and much more. They also take the SAT-10 test and do very well which is thanks to the wonderful teachers, and the parents involvement with their child. The classes seem to average about 20 students and they won't go over 24 for all grades. Our son is very happy here, the staff is very nuturing, and the costs are lower than other private schools.

Posted October 08, 2007
I have preschooler and feel that at this current time she will be given the skills she will need to be successful in kindergarten. It appears to be a rather high turn-over rate which may not seem like a big deal but it effects the children's learning advancement. I wish they would also be a litle more high tech with more computers and more hands on learning.

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 5

Posted September 01, 2007
I have five children who attend Gloria Dei and it is a wonderful school. The cost is very low compared to other private schools! This year they have new Saxon Math text books and they have are going to have a science Lab. They have excellent teachers and strong Chrisitan values.

Posted May 24, 2006
My child attended this school for two years. I found the staff to be very nurturing and the students interacted like siblings and/or family members. However I was concerned about my childs academics because this school seems to be weak in science and math. Additionally, for the tuition amount, I was hoping that they would provide foreign language instruction.

Gloria Dei Lutheran School 3

Posted May 24, 2006

Gloria Dei Lutheran School
P.O. Box 246094, Sacramento, CA  95824
Last modified Gloria Dei Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Gloria Dei Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top