Posted October 15, 2013
This is my daughter's third year at Carden. Confidence, ownership, respect and unity are instilled from day one. The older children genuinely want to mentor the younger and the younger thrive on it. Each teacher knows each child and starts developing a relationship with them long before the classroom. The after school team goes so far beyond "babysitting" and the cost is included in the tuition. My daughter asks me not to pick her up until 6:00pm a lot of nights. Miss Roberts and Mr. Cone are extraordinary. They care about your children and take a special interest in their development. I am a single parent. My daughter has an absent father, therefore I firmly believe it takes a village. Carden is our little village. I don't feel alone raising my child with the wonderful staff and parents I have experienced here. One month here and you won't want to leave...ever. Did I mention I am a Carden School graduate? I understand what Carden has to offer as a student and now as a parent. I couldn't wait to get Sophia enrolled. My 8th grade teacher still teaches at Carden!!! Hope this review was helpful. Give your child one month at Carden and just watch...

Posted October 05, 2013
Carden School of Sacramento is great!!!! The small school size and individualized attention is great. The teachers are very caring and concerned and they know the Carden method. My son actually enjoys going to school everyday. The students get music, French, and computer classes in addition to the regular curriculum. They have a nice sports program. In 7th and 8th grade, the students take trips to Washington, DC and Francophile Canadian cities. The students put on special performances two or three times a year. The graduation ceremony each year is worth the price of tuition by itself. This is truly an excellent school.

Posted August 19, 2013
We love Carden and couldn't be happier. The class sizes are small, 20 maximum. Compare that to most public schools in Sacramento currently with 30-35 kids per class. The Carden method of teaching is wonderful. The teachers are amazing! Both my children have continuously achieved above average on their SAT tests. Structure and moral values are also taught on campus. Most often when Carden students are on field trips or attending a class birthday party, the children are praised for their respect for others and good behavior .

Carden School Of Sacramento 1

Posted July 25, 2013
We were at Carden for four years before leaving. The leadership is lacking from the administration down. The Board of Directors are not involved nor meeting to review the school is following the true Carden Method and there is little to no accountability on the Director Mr. Cone to ensure he is doing his job well. There is a group of parents who are running rouge and making the environment around the school feel elitist. While I like the small class size and the attention given to the children, I don't believe it's worth the price or the trouble to deal with the leadership & fellow parents 'elites'.

Posted July 14, 2011
My son has attended Carden for 5 years. This is an exceptional school with small class sizes and nurturing teachers that care for their students. Academically, the students excel at work that is above their grade level. They love the challenge that is provided by Carden. The sports programs are great.

Posted March 23, 2010
Carden School of Sacramento has been an amazing fit for our child, who is in his third year at this school. If you are looking for individualized attention for your child, this is the place to be. My son was not challenged enough in public school, and now does higher grade work in the areas he excels in, and every report card has been excellent. Traditional small school, with no thrills, but excellent education in English, writing, comprehension, math, French, and yes, an excellent PE period every day, in addition to recess. The teachers and staff are amazing, and available if you have any questions.

Posted March 05, 2010
My son is in his 7th year at Carden and my daughter is just starting and I can't say enough about how pleased we are to have found this school. The classes are small, the academics are traditional, the teachers' expectations for student performance and behavior are high but the environment is loving and supportive. PE 45 minutes a day, music class, French for all grades, computers, a beautifully maintained campus and wonderful families, with no snobbishness. Many socioeconomic groups and cultures are represented here. If you want your child to learn respect of others, his/her education, country and self, this is the best choice you could make.

Posted March 03, 2010

Posted November 19, 2009
I love Carden School. My son has been attending for 4 years. I love the small class size that allows my son to thrive. The teachers are great. It's is nice to be able to know all the students and parents in your child's class. The school is worth every penny.

Posted October 28, 2009
Choosing Carden School of Sacramento for our child is the best parenting decision we've made thus far. After touring most of the private schools in the Sacramento area, there was no doubt that this school was the perfect fit for our family. The Director, Mr. Cone, is an active participant in all school functions and is always available to meet with parents. The academics and programs (including science, French, music, sports, computers, etc) are superb. The dedicated teachers and staff are amazing with the children and are very involved. This is our third year at this remarkable school. We feel the tuition is not overpriced and seeing our child thrive in this environment is worth every penny. We are very blessed to give our child the very best!

Carden School Of Sacramento
3020 Marconi Avenue, Sacramento, CA  95821
Last modified Carden School Of Sacramento is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Carden School Of Sacramento Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top