Posted March 27, 2012
This is one of the best schools I have ever had the chance to send my daughter to. She has graduated and obtained a great job with the State. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants the best spiritual and secular education.

Posted March 17, 2012
I have been so blessed by calvary.Teachers are great. Great curiculm.best private school in sacramento .

Posted March 16, 2012
Calvary Christian School offers a great education to my two children, and their new campus at 4911 47th avenue is awesome!!! I am also a former student of CCS and because of that I am now a christian and a success in life.

Posted March 16, 2012
This is an awesome school, which has helped me grow spiritually and academically and in so many other ways. Not only do the teacher care about what you say they take interest in your whole life and are praying for you and your families. Yes, this school has had some downsizing, but we moved into a new beautiful location in the church. I have learned a lot from being there over the years, and I can personally say it is better than any public school both academically and student wise , as of we don t allow so many things which other schools would let into the environment. It is a safe environment from preschool to 12th grade!!!

Posted March 16, 2012
Calvary Christian School has provided a wonderful learning environment in a Christian setting for our children. With challenging curriculum from Abeka publishing, and computer technology integrated into the daily learning experience our children are thriving academically and spiritually. The teachers are well qualified and the new campus is very impressive. The extensive new playground provides a clean, safe, and very enjoyable place for my children to learn and develop. My two children love to go to school each day and they could not wait for school to start after the summer break. Five stars for Calvary Christina School!

Posted March 16, 2012
This school is the great:) wouldnt pick another school. Looking for a great preschool this is it no other teachers like them:)

Calvary Christian 4

Posted September 18, 2011
I'm glad there's still a school based on Godly principles that provides a Godly environment for children to learn. My daughter was there from pre-school to 4th grade and she absolutely enjoyed it. We had to move and now she's in a public school rated a 9, but she's bothered with the inconsistencies of the teachers and the foul language of the students.

Calvary Christian 1

Posted September 30, 2009
I'm disappointed to say that this school completely let my children down. We ended up taking them out after several years in attendance. The teaching quality of the school has deteriorated to a level worse than the dilapidated appearance of the school. They combined classes so that 5th through 12th grades are combined and use computer-based instruction to teach students instead of teachers. Both of our kids had to go back a year at their new schools because they simply were so far behind with what should have been taught during their time at CCS.

Calvary Christian 1

Posted September 29, 2009

Calvary Christian 4

Posted June 16, 2009
I've found Calvary Christian School to be outstanding throughout the years. I have two children who completed the entire K through twelfth grade program and now have a grandchild in the kindergarten program. The Abeka curriculum is superb and had my grandchild reading at age 4. I know the school has had some struggles through the years, but I wouldn't have my grandchildren anywhere else.

Calvary Christian