PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I am so thrilled of what Trinity Christian School has accomplished in teaching my 3 children that attend, and soon to be 4, thus far. My husband and I are so blessed that they are able to come and learn at this school. The faculty is Christ like, loving and kind. The teachers teach our children well academically. They work so hard in teaching our kids and it shows by their outcome of their academic level. We couldn't be happier in choosing any other school for our kids. It was in our heart to train them up in a Christian environment and we are so blessed with the teaching skills that they are being taught there. We connect so much with each and every teacher and we feel that we are all family there. Thank you Trinity Christian School for everything you have done for us!

I have grandchildren who currently attend Trinity Christian School, and I am amazed at how dedicated the teachers and staff are in providing great education to our next generation. What these children learn and take away with them is worth every penny we invest.

Not only is this a great academic school, but Trinity also helps raise strong leaders in our community, conforming them to the image of Christ. All staff here truly enjoy and care about each and every student. The music program is also phenomenal, where every child learns to sing and play instruments. Our children attend Trinity, and I encourage you to take a tour today and see if this is the school for you too.

This school may not be aesthetically beautiful, but academically, it outperforms any other private school in the area. Children are involved in art, science, speech, spelling, etc., competitions and bringing home ribbons and medals. There is also a great music program, which you do not get anywhere else. Children learn to play various musical styles and all kinds of instruments, depending on their grade level. Each grade learns to play a different instrument, so that one will appreciate music and know how difficult it is to play in band, orchestra, or even a solo. The Christmas and Easter concerts bring in over a thousand people from all over. Children learn to perform in front of large audiences, boosting their confidence and preparing them for presentations later in the workforce. Media class is also offered, which teaches kids to interview for, shoot, make and edit movies and clips. Children also learn to run all equipment during concerts and chapel service, which is a great experience they can carry with them all their life. There is also a live worship team with kids singing and playing instruments as young as kindergarten. Trinity is a well-rounded school, which helps prepare and train our children to be active in their community, church, and family. It is truly a remarkable school. You will not be disappointed!

I have three children attending Trinity in grade levels ranging from preschool to middle school. I've always been happy with the education my kids are receiving and believe it to be better & more well-rounded then they would get from our area public schools. The teachers & staff have a heart for God and truly care about the well being of our kids. I will continue to recommend this school to friends, family & other parents I meet.

As a parent who has 2 children going there, I think this is a wonderful school and my children are getting an incredible education. My 11 year old child has been there since she was 3 - and as she enters the 6th grade her skill and knowledge level is the same as those in a public junior high. Those that bash the school, based their opinions on assumptions not facts. The children at this school EXCEL on their SAT scores and they rank repeatedly higher than other schools.

Oh my gosh the principal of this school is horrible. Do not send your child to this school. The elementary teachers are good but they have no backing by administration. If your first impression of the office staff doesn't send you running meet the teachers. They are great. But the school has no money and no students less than 80 students in preschool to 8th grade and they have combined grade level classes. They do have a good music program but I don't think the music program can keep this school afloat...

Trinity Christian has helped me in everything I do. I have gone to trinity all of my life and I love it there. I am afraid of high school even thougfh i am only in 7th grade now. The teachers have prepared me for it and encourage me. They help me if I need it. Trinity does spend alot of time focusing on God and I love that. I think Trinity is a great school. I am in their music and sports programs and I am a Principal's List student( straight A's). The faculty is great especially the cheer coach!!! Trinity overall has made me a well rounded person. I just recently got 1st in the ACSI Math Olympics. Trinity is a great place to send your child.

TCS does not prepare your children for the challenges ahead. There are no gears for constructive and competitive challenges for what these children are about to face in the future. TCS spends too much time with Christian Philosophy - This hold them back academically. These children are horrendous at language, math, science, history, comprehension and other general state education requirements. Do your homework and you will find TCS is below average over all. It is no wonder why it is so hard or impossible to find their ratings. It is not worth the money, the facility is run down, the administration is terrible, teachers are weak, and the parents are getting the fooled. Were does this money go...not to the facility and not to the teachers. The county should really investigate TCS academically. You would cringe if you knew how far behind these students are compared to other Sacramento schools.

My son has attended this school for many years. I was extremely happy with the K-6 program but the middle school has a lot to be desired. The teachers in the middle school are unorganized and lack enthusiasm. The middle school expects the children to keep track of thier own work and the teachers do not assist with this in any way.

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8