Posted March 12, 2012
I have three children attending Trinity in grade levels ranging from preschool to middle school. I've always been happy with the education my kids are receiving and believe it to be better & more well-rounded then they would get from our area public schools. The teachers & staff have a heart for God and truly care about the well being of our kids. I will continue to recommend this school to friends, family & other parents I meet.

Posted June 08, 2010
As a parent who has 2 children going there, I think this is a wonderful school and my children are getting an incredible education. My 11 year old child has been there since she was 3 - and as she enters the 6th grade her skill and knowledge level is the same as those in a public junior high. Those that bash the school, based their opinions on assumptions not facts. The children at this school EXCEL on their SAT scores and they rank repeatedly higher than other schools.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted November 02, 2009
Oh my gosh the principal of this school is horrible. Do not send your child to this school. The elementary teachers are good but they have no backing by administration. If your first impression of the office staff doesn't send you running meet the teachers. They are great. But the school has no money and no students less than 80 students in preschool to 8th grade and they have combined grade level classes. They do have a good music program but I don't think the music program can keep this school afloat...

Posted February 20, 2009

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
Trinity Christian has helped me in everything I do. I have gone to trinity all of my life and I love it there. I am afraid of high school even thougfh i am only in 7th grade now. The teachers have prepared me for it and encourage me. They help me if I need it. Trinity does spend alot of time focusing on God and I love that. I think Trinity is a great school. I am in their music and sports programs and I am a Principal's List student( straight A's). The faculty is great especially the cheer coach!!! Trinity overall has made me a well rounded person. I just recently got 1st in the ACSI Math Olympics. Trinity is a great place to send your child.

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted October 31, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 27, 2007
TCS does not prepare your children for the challenges ahead. There are no gears for constructive and competitive challenges for what these children are about to face in the future. TCS spends too much time with Christian Philosophy - This hold them back academically. These children are horrendous at language, math, science, history, comprehension and other general state education requirements. Do your homework and you will find TCS is below average over all. It is no wonder why it is so hard or impossible to find their ratings. It is not worth the money, the facility is run down, the administration is terrible, teachers are weak, and the parents are getting the fooled. Were does this money go...not to the facility and not to the teachers. The county should really investigate TCS academically. You would cringe if you knew how far behind these students are compared to other Sacramento schools.

Posted September 24, 2007
My son has attended this school for many years. I was extremely happy with the K-6 program but the middle school has a lot to be desired. The teachers in the middle school are unorganized and lack enthusiasm. The middle school expects the children to keep track of thier own work and the teachers do not assist with this in any way.

Trinity Christian School
5225 Hillsdale Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95842
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top