Sacramento, CA
Before care: Yes

Southpointe Christian School 0

Posted October 16, 2008
I am a jr. high student at scs. There you feel wanted, cared about, and loved. I only been going there for about two years, and i feel like i knew everyone my whole life! I really recommened this school for anyone.

Southpointe Christian School 5

Posted February 10, 2007
It is really fun to learn there. We go on a field trip a month it we are in junior high. You learn a lot and have fun doing it. So of course all the kids love it.

Southpointe Christian School 5

Posted February 07, 2005
SPCC has been a blessing to our family. We have 2 sons enrolled for the past few years. The school is academically challenging, and has recently added a sports and a tech program. The tuition is very reasonable (discount for church members). The location in South Sacramento is perfect for Elk Grove families, as well as central and south Sac residinces. We only wish they had a high school! the school performs a couple of annual musicals, and they are always a treat. The school also participates in local spelling bees and math olympics. Some classes do science projects and history reports. Low teacher student ratio is also a great benefit. We love Southpointe Christian School!

Southpointe Christian School 4

Posted July 02, 2004
- a former student
I was a student there for 9 years and I have really appriciated it so much. I am glad I was sent to that school. They really care about the students and they make sure there are no problems between students and when there are they take care of them. I really recommend this school for any kids.

Southpointe Christian School
7520 Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento, CA  95823
Last modified Southpointe Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Southpointe Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top