Posted August 18, 2009
It was awesome I enjoyed my time there and will visit everybody. They have a great education and teachers. I look at my new school and it is not the same so make the right choice vote nca.

Nehemiah Christian Academy 0

Posted May 16, 2009
Calvary Preschool is a great school. My daughter is learning so many things and is very smart and well advance thanks to Ms. Mosley and her supporting staff. They children learn everything from saying grace, singing gospel songs, bible verses etc. and the rate is very good too. Our income has decreased due to unemployment butr we are making the extra effort to keep her in this school. She is going to kindergarten in September and I am looking forward for that. Thanks to everyone at Calvary for the love, care, and concern for my child and every other child.

Posted May 24, 2007
For us, Nehemiah is a safe haven for our children, and a guarantee that they will receive an excellent education! The teachers are not only qualified to teach them, but concentrate on the positive aspects of their personalities as well. They love them, and see in them what God sees...that they are unique individuals, with qualities and gifts that He has given them. Besides providing a stellar education, many extra-curricular activities are available, such as: music, gymnastics, graphic design, to name a few. The principal is an excellent 'hands-on' leader and an extremely effective communicator. She and the teachers are also very adept at giving extra help to students who need it. Volunteering is fun; this school makes it easy, since the principal, teachers and entire staff are friendly toward the parents, treating them with respect. We are back for 2007-2008 after one year away, because we all missed it!

Posted November 03, 2006
We had many choices to select from for our daughter. After narrowing the search down to two we took a tour of the schools. Nehemiah has such a wonderful atmosphere. After enrolling our child she started to learn so many things. Our daughter was enrolled from 2004-2006 and we must admit we miss this school. We have enrolled our daughter into a public school and can easily see that Nehemiah was very strong in its academic curriculum. The teachers are very caring and knows the children by name as well as the staff. Parents are very much involved in the many fundraiser and events. We wish the school served thru 12th grade as we would love for more children to experience the wonderful faith filled atmosphere.

Posted September 12, 2006
We had a child enrolled from 2003 to 2006 in Preschool and Kindergarten and we were very pleased with the environment of Nehemiah Christian Academy. Our son felt love and cared for each day and he learned so much in those three ears. We live in West Sac and drove him there everyday just because of the quality of the education. Now that he is in the first grade (in West Sac), he is reading and doing math on almost a 2nd grade level. We are extremely pleased with the education and foundation he was given at Calvary Preschool and Nehemiah Christian Academy. Thank you Ms Quinn.

Posted August 31, 2006
Academic programs, leadership, extracurricular activies, teachers, all excellant. I have two children that attend, and they are both above average studets. The Justiniani Family

Posted April 03, 2006
The preschool starts at age 2.5 years and the elementary school goes up to grade 6. I moved my two sons to the Preschool from one of the most expensive Montessori schools in Sacramento. This school provides more structure, direct phonics instruction, mathematics practice, with demonstrably caring teachers. The preschool students even have homework. Character education and manners are taught and reinforced. Great potty training by teachers. Principal is sharp and communicates with parents well. After just two weeks, both of my toddlers were speaking more clearly and saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I can afford to send my children to any school in the Sacramento area (I have visited over 10 preschool programs)and I chose Calvary Preschool at Nehemiah Academy.

Nehemiah Christian Academy 0

Posted March 25, 2006
- a former student
The Abeka curriculum is wonderful. This school is a blessing!

Posted June 26, 2005

Posted June 06, 2005
Nehemiah Christian Academy is an awesome school where they put the children first. They focus not only on academics but they also teach the children how to have a personal relationship with the Lord. Their freindly staff all work together to ensure a fun and safe enviornment for the children. They truly work to meet the needs of the working parent, having 'extended day' program through the Christmas and Easter breaks. Students having difficulty in any area recieve one on one tutoring ensuring that no child is left behind. The principal is an awesome leader and keeps close watch over all things concerning the school and the students. Bi-weekly progress reports keep the parents up to date on the students progress and parents are welcome to come in and help out. I love this school!

Nehemiah Christian Academy
3201 Del Paso Blvd, Sacramento, CA  95815
(916) 922-2033
Last modified Nehemiah Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Nehemiah Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top