Bad
Good

This school has some great teachers, but it also has some very poor ones and for the last few years the administration has been in turmoil and there have been 3 different principals in and out. My child is special needs (mild case), and they cannot provide even minimal support. If your child has special needs at all, dont have them attend Dena Boer, I give them an F for this reason. I also think 1.5hrs homework every night is ridiculous. My kids were burnt out and their spirits of learning crushed. Chose to move my child out of this school.

My child has gone to school for 4 years. While our first two years were good experiences our 3rd year was a waste of his time and this was due to the teacher. Thankfully she has been placed a difft school. This year his 3rd grade teacher is a wonderful person who cares about my childs learning. My child has excelled this year as he did in his first 2 years because she CARES. She cares about all her kids in her class and wants them all to excel. I feel that the last year when complaints were made they were brushed under the rug by the principal and feel that if he cared about the kids, he would go the extra mile to investigate the problems and not just speak to the teacher and take her word for it. I am grateful for this years teacher!

My son has been attending this school for four years now. In the beginning it was great. But the last 2 years have been so-so. I feel that some teachers approach toward teaching is not motivating enough. Why? I'm not sure. But I hope these individuals move on....soon. This may hurt but what's important are the students! I am very involved with the school and I only hope that our last years here are just as motivating as the beginning. Staff is great, Prinicipal is great. Hopefully the (difficult teachers) change their approach.

I was a former student of this school. My mom used to teach kindergarten here. Although I cannot give you details on how the school is now, I can tell you that this is a safe and educational learning environment if you ever saw one. When I was attending this school, there could have been improvements on the quality of mathematic and science teachings, but overall, this is the best elementary school in that area.

This is a awesome school. My son has gone here for 4 years and we are now moving and I ma having a hard time finding one that compares. The staff is great and always helpfull. I have never had a problem with any of the teachers and they keep in great contact with you as a working parent thru email and or calls. parents club is great to be involved with. Overall the best in the area, going to miss it.

Dena boer is an awesome school.The teachers are great and the students are better!all staff are rreally patient according to their circumstances. Im a student,a student of an awesome school. We all learn what we need to and we get the education and health that we deserve and the teachers actually deserve more! -t.T.

Last modified Dena Boer School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.