Salida, CA

Posted December 10, 2014
Sisk Elementary school is not a very good school I wrote a whole review on why I think it is not and for some reason somebody took it down The truth must hurt pretty bad

Posted August 14, 2014
We had to transfer our child out of this school and district despite living two blocks away. They told us they thought our child had a learning disability, so we went and got him diagnosed. We were told he had extreme ADHD. When we took this information to the school to get him in a program they said they couldn't place him in the program because he was fine without it. The truth is it costs the school money to place a child in the program and they did not want to do that. Inexcusable!

Sisk Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2014
Hate it when you pick up the kids they have no coordination in the pick up drop up zone every body just park and get off the cars and stop traffic and the staff don't do nothing about it

Posted May 15, 2014
The staff and principle are a joke . That are rude to the kids I voulnteer very often and am very disappointed of how they handle situations and again how rude they are . And I'm talking about the whole staff from the office to the cafiteria to the yard duties. There are some good teaches but my sons teacher is not that great I see how she treats kids and it's not how my kids teacher were at another school . I would recomend for you to take your child to another school

Posted September 10, 2013
Bullying is bad and the school doesn't hold the challenging kids accountable. Many student are bullied by the same child.

Posted May 27, 2013
Sisk Elementary is the BEST elementary school in the Salida Union School District. The teachers are top notch at all grade levels. Sisk has an incredible ability to help children who are struggling while still helping above average learners excel and stay challenged. It also has the highest academic rating which is also well above the other two schools. The staff truly cares about all students and treat them as is they were their own children. I feel safe and secure sending my children to this amazing school. If your students are at another school or in the boundaries of another school I highly recommend you transfer to this school. It is within 5 minutes of the other two schools in this small town.

Posted December 21, 2009
my three boys go to sisk the teacher are all very nice as well as all the staff as for the larger class size they do seem to care about kids falling behind and they look out for your children to put the in the intervention programs which seem to help.I also like that they have a good perorming arts which i really enjoy watching .

Posted December 14, 2009
Sisk Elementary helped my child more quickly.She was below average and now average,thank you for teaching my child.Iwill give good reports to the Salida District.

Posted May 25, 2009
this school is awful no suppervision

Sisk Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
I just enrolled my children in Sisk after moving to Salida, and I'm glad I did! My eldest child is in the fourth grade, and up until now I felt that he had not been getting a good education. Sisk really expects more from him than his previous school did, and I feel that they really care about him as an individual.

Sisk Elementary School
5337 Sugar Creek Lane, Salida, CA  95368
Last modified Sisk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sisk Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top