Bad
Good

I have sent two daughters to EAHS. Both received quality education. Both were involved in sports and clubs. Both are now in college and are looking forward to having successful careers. The one thing that has helped them the most were the relationships they were able to build with their teachers. Though the hated doing the SASE they comment from time to time just how helpful it was for them when they got to college. Go Eagles!!!

I have been a parent at Alvarez for the last 4 years and I like the way you feel when you walk the campus and the kids are so nice and the staff are super people. The staff really care about their students and them getting the education that will take then on in their lives. I'm so thankful that my grandson was able to go to this school.....with a population of about 2500 student on campus the school dose a great job with them and making them feel safe with all that is outside, there in the world today........Thank you staff at Everett Alvarez High School for being there for our students.

Its Great! So much learning, so much over achievement

It was with great uneasiness and anxiety that we agreed to send our daughter to Alvarez for High School. Coming from a very small and close knit private school we were afraid of social influences. Our daughter had an awesome freshman year! She finished at the top of her class having taken the most challenging curriculum for a freshman, which included classes such as Biology, French, Leadership, and Gate English. We were proud of her academic commitment when she elected to only play one sport to ensure she could keep up her 4.023 GPA. This year she is really looking forward to having new responsibilities in leadership, jumping forward to Honors Chemistry, and has elected to take on two sports. Kudos to her wonderful teachers who are always just an email away! If only more parents would step up to the plate and participate, this school would be top notch!

although this school might have a bad reputation with violence(which is not all that terrible like they make it sound), people dont usually talk about how good the education is here. I am a junior at EAHS and I think education is great as well as the teachers who dont only take interest in your education but as well as your well being, they help you in and out of school. this school is great!!

My son attended there for just over a year. I pulled him out because of the high level of violence on campus and low academic quality.

im an old student now im in 12 grade i just love my old school Go Eagles!!!

this school may not have the best reputation, however, it does have a good teaching program

poor academics and poor sports teams.to tolerant of bad behavior.Would not send my child to this school

First off, I am a graduate of class 2004! I really honestly enjoyed my time at Alvarez I wish I could go back almost four years already and re-live some of the funniest and informational times of my life. From the worm friendly welcome announcements in the morning to the little 15 minute breaks to the entertaining always something to do lunch...to the wonderful staff and teachers that really care about us students and our future! I have been back one time since graduation and Everett Alvarez has changed but only for the better!

Last modified Everett Alvarez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.