Salinas, CA
Students enrolled: 1,946

North Salinas High School 0

Posted November 12, 2009
NSHS is a great high school. I am a 2009 grad and could not be happier with the education I gained at North High. I took many of the GATE, Honors and AP courses, and was fully prepared for college. I now attend a highly rated academic university and I completely feel that NSHS over prepared me if anything for college. I was never scared or afraid of gang violence, and the majority of teachers really do care about their students. North High does it right!

Posted September 25, 2009

North Salinas High School 4

Posted August 18, 2009
As a part of the Class of 2006, i loved this school. I was very active in the school and had no problems. There were some gang people, but hey its salinas gangs are at every school. The gangsters did not bother anyone.

Posted June 09, 2009
I am a Leadership student, and have been since my Freshman Year (c/o 2010), and I enjoy being at the School, because I have more fun there than at home! I am, and will be an active person when it comes to the School. Once I Graduate I do plan on go to their games and being a Spectator

North Salinas High School 0

Posted March 21, 2009
Decent school with decent programs. Following classes are highly recommended. Bio 3,4 AP Gov AP Physics AP Calculus Great instructors.

North Salinas High School 1

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008

North Salinas High School 3

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted July 29, 2007
Don't believe a word the other comments said. I'm currently a sophmore at this school. You do see people dressing in the 'gansta' style, so to speak, but no one does anything gang realated. Plus, there are awesome teachers and awesome classes there like Physics (really fun class, might I add) drama, and hard classes for those who like to challenge themselves. And I've never felt bored at that school once! Unlike most schools, this school doesn't suffer from cliques, and you can find a great group of friends that are loads of fun. The teachers are really nice, and they are really funny, cool, and nice. The othere comments are way to old to be accurate. NSHS is a shadow of what it used to be!

North Salinas High School 1

Posted March 31, 2006

North Salinas High School
55 Kip Drive, Salinas, CA  93906
Last modified North Salinas High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Salinas High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top