9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our daughter currently attends Notre Dame High School, and we could not have made a better choice to invest in her academic future. As an alumna myself, I know firsthand that Notre Dame educates the whole woman, not just the intellect. While grades are important, I also believe it is equally important to nurture the mind, the soul, the body, and the growth in Jesus Christ that can only be accomplished at Notre Dame High School. We strongly believe in Notre Dame High School, it s legacy, it s strength, and it s continued ability in educating very high achieving women for decades prior and decades to come. My husband and I are proud to add our daughter to the very long list of accomplished Notre Dame women in our family and in our community.

NDHS may have been a respected college prep high school in this valley. Many changes in administration and faculty over the past few years have ended that. I would not enroll my daughter there today. I was very disappointed with the education my daughter received she was not prepared for the transition to college and we are suffering the repercussions now. I believe it had less to do with the faculty and more to do with very poor and unqualified administrators. There are still a handful of exceptional teachers there. I cannot say the same about their guidance or administration.Emails & letters never answered, Schedules were always a mess, the VP is rude, the Principal is from Monterey High! He can't answer a question honestly, and their counselors don't seem to have a clue. For almost 10k say no thanks to Notre Dame. Until changes have been made up top.

I am going to start my third year at Notre Dame, and I have enjoyed the school thoroughly. Not only are the academics outstanding, but there is also a sense of tradition, whether it be the rallies we participate in every sport season, or Class Day at the end of the year, there is always a sense of connection and being in a place you belong. Being an all girls school definitely has its advantages, students are more able to focus on academics and less on impressing the boys. We are also involved with Palma High School down the street so we maintain interaction with boys without becoming too distracted. The only thing I would improve about ND is the counselors. If you need help academic things, they will point you in the right direction, but you need to do your own research. ND is a Great school!

We are on our second year at Notre Dame and have been very pleased with what we have experienced to date. I have very high academica standard and to date Notre Dame has met them and I am very pleased. No school is perfect and Notre Dame is no exception however with the ratios, paernt involvement and standard of the school I owuld send my daughter no where else.

Last modified Notre Dame High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12