Public charter
San Andreas, CA

Posted May 15, 2015
This is a great school, it has given us so many team and group opportunities. Every teacher I've worked with has been amazing, even the ones I thought I wouldn't like. They offer an ever changing array of classes. This school, it's classes, teams, and teachers, have been a real asset to our schooling.

Posted February 19, 2011
We love Mt. Oaks, but prefer the Ione (Amador) site. It's where we thrive. My kids get the individual attention they want and they get to work as a team, if they wish. Socializing is fun and family based. Scholastics are highly encouraged.

Mountain Oaks School 4

Posted October 26, 2007
This school is small , responsive, creative , and dynamic. It is an inspirational environment for anyone burnt out by traditional classroom instruction.

Mountain Oaks School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
It is a place where individuality and creativity are respected and encouraged. Students have the freedom to expand where they and their families are inspired within the general framework of the California state standards. It is the best of 'both worlds.'

Posted January 30, 2007
This school helps you teach your children the way they need to be taught. Not a one-size-fits-all learning. You know what your child needs. This is the way to give your child the best. The teachers go out of the way to help you with all academic aids and information. Everyone is friendly. Parent involvement is 100%. There is no worry about children not being able to socialize; the school offers many extracurricular activities. I wish I would have found this school at the beginning to our journey in education. I give it an A.

Mountain Oaks School
150 Old Oak Road, San Andreas, CA  95249
Last modified Mountain Oaks School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Oaks School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top