San Anselmo, CA

Posted January 14, 2015
Hands down the best school and kindergarten in Marin County! My child has a strong academic foundation and a moral focus. I can't rave enough about this school!

Posted January 08, 2015
My husband and I have been thrilled with our choice to send our children to St. Anselm. We love the great sense of community and the fantastic education our children have received. There is such a great balance of religion, education, traditions, and fun. This year, we have also seen transitions in the administration, and I think it has all happened so smoothly. While we were sad to see the old principal leave we are very happy with her replacement. I think she will continue to do great things for the school!

Posted December 16, 2014
The secret of St. Anselm's success is simple - genuine focus on the things that matter in life - Followers of Christ, Academically Prepared Individuals, Intellectually Engaged, Technologically Responsible, Humanitarian Citizens. St. Anselm delivers on all fronts. The teachers and administration are intellectually engaged, caring and true team players. The children are happy, age appropriate and genuinely care about each other and the world around them. What more can you ask for in life?

St. Anselm School 1

Posted December 15, 2014
Not TWO reviews written on June 16th, but FOUR. this looks a little suspicious, and all with five stars! This was definitely NOT the school of Christian values that we had hoped for. The administration was downright frightening. Most of the teachers were great, but in the end, very disappointed. Our child suffered serious emotional abuse from the administration of this school. Look elsewhere.

Posted June 16, 2014
The best education, community, and private high school preparation in Marin. I highly recommend this fantastic school to anyone looking for the right place to send their child!

Posted June 16, 2014
St. Anselm School is the jewel of the Ross Valley. The students are well prepared for highschool and have an outstanding reputation among the private schools in the Bay Area.

Posted June 16, 2014
I can't thank the Middle School teachers at St. Anselm enough for the amazing experience my son has had since transferring there after a year in public middle school. He loves school, his friends, his teachers and has truly flourished since we joined the St. Anselm community. My husband and I are so thrilled and strongly encourage other families to look at St. Anselm !

Posted June 16, 2014
A wonderful community of learning with inspiring teachers, strong administrators, and active parents! I'd recommend this school to any parent looking for strong academics and a great all-around experience for their child!

Posted November 12, 2013
Probably the best parish school in Marin County. Constantly leeds both public and private schools in test score while developing a well rounded child. Parent involvement is encouraged and there are numerous ways to be involved. From volunteering as a CYO coach, sitting on the Advisory board or just showing up for the dad's boosters events, there is something for everyone.

St. Anselm School 3

Posted April 27, 2011
St. Anselm's has a very high level of parent involvement, but I have to agree with the parent who first brought up the "in group." Our children attended St. Anselm's for three years before we changed schools. While many of the parents - mostly the new families - were extremely nice, there was definitely a very exclusive clique of parents who go beyond being unwelcoming to the point of being outright rude. These pretentious (with no reason to be), leisure-suit-wearing, ladies who lunch ruined the entire school experience for us. We were also disappointed in the academics, feeling that our children actually regressed in the years they were there. Those who love St. Anselm's really love it. But it's not for everyone. I would recommend getting a good feel for who the parents would be in your child(ren)'s class(es) before making any decision.

St. Anselm School