Bad
Good

The teachers at Arroyo Valley care for the students and their education. They put a lot of emphasis on making sure the students know what they are learning and if not they help them understand.

I went to Arroyo Valley all 4 years and they were the best years I had . They have the greatest teachers n staff i had ever had .

AVHS has been blessed to have excellent leadership from its administration, and compassionate teachers who are fully credentialed and knowledgable in their subject areas. The school has a number of programs to enrich student learning and experiences, and an advanced VAPA program for our talented students. AVHS does not have the full participation of its parents. With more parent participation and community participtation and communication of standards and expectations and followthru AVHS would drastically raise its test scores.

they have the coolest teaching academy ever, which teaches the students to maybe become teachers or more in life.

They always try to get the student involed with other activites.

This school is the best high school ever. I attended 3 high schools during my high school years are I can honestly say that arroyo valley prepared me the best for college. I was presented with many opportunities. Being the school that it is I met a lot of awesome people and learned tons of things that I would not have known otherwise. I feel like it was the beginning of my college experience. Walking onto a University campus I felt as if I had been there before and I know it was because of my experience with a great schedule, great teachers and counselors, and great opportunities.

Overall the school has potential to excel. There are some teachers who are truly concerned with the well-being of the children. There is a need for more qualified instructors to make this truly a performing arts magnet. More parental involvement/visibility would eliminate many of the discipline problems on campus and assure that the school receives top quality treatment from the District. There is a dire need for parents to speak up and out for our children's needs.

Last modified Arroyo Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.