San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 2,863

Posted June 09, 2011
I went to Arroyo Valley all 4 years and they were the best years I had . They have the greatest teachers n staff i had ever had .

Posted September 17, 2010
AVHS has been blessed to have excellent leadership from its administration, and compassionate teachers who are fully credentialed and knowledgable in their subject areas. The school has a number of programs to enrich student learning and experiences, and an advanced VAPA program for our talented students. AVHS does not have the full participation of its parents. With more parent participation and community participtation and communication of standards and expectations and followthru AVHS would drastically raise its test scores.

Posted April 19, 2009
they have the coolest teaching academy ever, which teaches the students to maybe become teachers or more in life.

Posted January 08, 2008
They always try to get the student involed with other activites.

Posted September 18, 2007
This school is the best high school ever. I attended 3 high schools during my high school years are I can honestly say that arroyo valley prepared me the best for college. I was presented with many opportunities. Being the school that it is I met a lot of awesome people and learned tons of things that I would not have known otherwise. I feel like it was the beginning of my college experience. Walking onto a University campus I felt as if I had been there before and I know it was because of my experience with a great schedule, great teachers and counselors, and great opportunities.

Arroyo Valley High School 3

Posted October 10, 2006
Overall the school has potential to excel. There are some teachers who are truly concerned with the well-being of the children. There is a need for more qualified instructors to make this truly a performing arts magnet. More parental involvement/visibility would eliminate many of the discipline problems on campus and assure that the school receives top quality treatment from the District. There is a dire need for parents to speak up and out for our children's needs.

Arroyo Valley High School 1

Posted September 21, 2005
This school is in a very bad san bernardino area...The school is a decent school though.

Posted June 19, 2005
This school is a wonderful school located in the heart of lovely San Bernardino, CA. My child is now a senior at this school, and during the last three years of her education, this school has provided multitudes of opportunities to further her knowledge in core subjects, as well as extracurricular activities.

Posted December 10, 2004
My son has been going there since the begining of the School year he has had some problems that he created not the school, but the Counselors and teachers seem to work with the children greatly and they really try to nip things in the bud to help the child. Lately my son has been doing well because I as a parent encourage my child to always reach for the top, realizing you have to at least attempt to try to be the best you can.

Posted November 02, 2004
Arroyo Valley HIgh School is a great school, especially if your child is interested in a dance program or any other extracurricular activites. Here at this school, students expand their horizons with the many opportunities available. If something you want is not available, the principal Mrs. Craig will provide it. The school tries to help all of its students and is one of the best in the district.

Arroyo Valley High School
1881 West Baseline Street, San Bernardino, CA  92411
Last modified Arroyo Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arroyo Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top