San Bernardino, CA

Yvonne Harmon School 4

Posted July 16, 2015
This is a great and secure school to introduce children into a classroom setting. My son, Maximus, had teachers that were friendly and seemed patient. He learned what he needed and was able to teach his teachers too! Thank you Mrs Mendoza for a great 2015 school year!

Yvonne Harmon School 5

Posted August 11, 2014
Hi my son Christian haves autism and wen he started he didn't even talk it was hard for him to focus but now !! he is such a different boy he progress so much that he's been transferred from sever to mild in just one year !. I can only say that the teachers are excellent especially Mr. Dell he has changed my sons alife I truly recommend this school especially but especially Mr. Dell and Ms.Cristina I will alway be grateful

Yvonne Harmon School