San Bernardino, CA

Roger Anton Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2015
I am so ready to take my son out of this school! I was hoping we wouldn't have to return to this horrible, unorganized, disrespectful, and low quality school. Our move can't happen fast enough!!

Posted January 24, 2013
This school is absolutely at the top of it's class,the teachers here have the most dedication too their students that I have ever seen (and I've seen plenty)and as a father of 5I couldn't feel better about my kids attending this school

Posted August 12, 2010
This is a Great Magnet school and what I love most about this school is their concentration on visual arts, dance, music and most important the teachers curriculum of teaching is a lot of math and reading.

Roger Anton Elementary School

Posted July 18, 2008
All my family loves this school. All the staff have always treated us with kindness and respect. Go Gators!

Posted January 23, 2008
This school is an absolutely wonderful school. Since working here in October, I would recommend this school to any parent. They have a fantastic music and fine arts program. They have a drill team that performs in parades and other activities. They plan field trips and reward children for good behavior. The administrators are strict but fair. The principal is a lovely lady whom truly truly loves children and has an intense desire to keep them safe at school. I am very happy to be a part of this family. The Anton Alligators are the best!

Posted December 11, 2007
It has a great Fine Arts Program for the kids. The school is new, and is providing more and more different support programs for the kids. Has a great Principal and Vice Principal.

Posted October 04, 2006
overall i think this is a great school.

Roger Anton Elementary School
1501 Anton Court, San Bernardino, CA  92404
(909) 386-2000
Last modified Roger Anton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roger Anton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top