Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Ready Set Grow School 1

Posted July 17, 2015
My child was bullied and staff and director had no sympathy for what's going on in that school age room. Shame on this facility and O thank GOD I did not being my other two children here.

Ready Set Grow School
Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 17, 2015
Before bring my child to this daycare I checked reviews to make sure this was a good fit for my child (School Age), However with him being here for only two week this was one of his worst experiences in childcare! I explained to the director that my child has been bullied at the Boys and Girls club (The reason why he left) with staff not attending to the situation. Nothing was different here. My child cried not wanting to go here anymore. Staff was not communicating that he was being picked on, called names and bullies had other kids make sure they were NOT to play with my child. As I brought this to the directors attention she gave no explanation and had no sympathy for what was going on in this class room. Shame on this daycare And I thank GOD I did not bring my other two children here.

Ready Set Grow School 5

Posted October 08, 2014
I'm a teacher at Ready Set Grow my son attended their pre kindergarten program last year and now my children attend their after school and summer programs. What is great about this school that most parents don't see, is the staff is like a family. When you love where you work and love what you do, the children feel it. They, in turn, love coming to school and love learning which will continue into their school age years. From infant to 12 years old your child will have fun in a safe, loving environment while learning! (Shhh don't Let them know their learning)

Ready Set Grow School 5

Posted May 05, 2011
The teachers are very caring and the kids learn alot. I will highly recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to feel at home and at the same time learn........

Ready Set Grow School