San Bernardino, CA

Posted March 14, 2015
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL IVE BEEN THERE SINCE 4TH GRADE AND NOW IM IN 7TH CANT WAIT TO GO TO 8TH GRADE THERE AND THEN GRADUATE AND ON MY WAY TO HIGH SCHOOL YAY!!!

Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy 1

Posted January 26, 2014
I hate this school. My mom removed me because she had a disagreement with princlple, Ms. Bishop. She basically told me I wasn't good enough because she called me dirt. She shouldn't be calling kids dirt. This school is horrible in many other ways too. Like the no backpack rule. We are not allowed to bring backpacks because of weapons. But that makes no sense. People can put weapons in their pocket, folder, lunch pal. They like to see us suffer when we have to carry our folders and our instrument Fromm class to class. Sometimes people's stuff fall on the ground and papers go flying everywhere all because we can't have backpacks and we have to carry a lot of stuff. Don't let your child attdend this school. Just don't.

Posted April 04, 2013
My daughter attended Rodriguez Prep Academy and had an exceptional experience and education. She had to take band in 7th grade which I believe some art is critical in education in middle school. Then she got involved in Leadership, Odyssey of the mind, Softball and had many opportunities for roller skating parties, college trips etc... Great school.

Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy 1

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted January 07, 2010
RPA is a great school Attended it for 7th and now 8th grade and i look forward to everyday of going to it. The teachers all want thier students to do well. When I started going to RPA I noticed that I started doing much better in class and looking more forward to going to school. Even though the school is not located in the best place it is still safe because of the discipline the students have the principal is very good and he knows what he is doing. The campus is clean, and the technolagy is awsome ! With A.V.I.D. all the students are orginized. There are lots of after school activites lunch activites and in class activites that help us learn. If you ever get the chance to get in to this school don't let it go because its the best you can get I love RPA !!!!!!

Posted January 06, 2010
I used to attend RPA. I know attend a new middle school. And learned how I missed RPA. It was such a fun school. I get to make awesome friends. And got the best education. I did so well on my STAR test there than anywhere. The teachers are so nice and so fun to be around. The discipline are very strong. They really care about our safety. It is so nice there. The classroom were beautifully built and decorated. And don't even get me started on the Technology Lab. They have like the newest and up to date technology. I just loved it there. More than my current school.

Posted October 26, 2009
I currently attend RPA nad these past 2 years at the school have been amazing. This school gives us students oppurtunites that other middle schools could never provide us with. The teachers are all amazing in their own way and they are truly and honestly devoted to teaching and making sure students take a successful path in life. Aside of academics we have an amazing music program that presents students the oppurtunity to find creativity through music and truly appreciate it. We also have amazing extracurricular activites especially ASB!!!! This school is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 18, 2009
I have 2 daugters who havae Autism. This is a wonderful school for them because of the structure and discipline.

Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy 0

Posted September 29, 2009
rpa has the best technology that helps us learn better

Posted September 29, 2009
this school has given my daughter the best education in the county. she has gotten better grades ever since she went there. the staff are so helpful. i just love the way the system is. thank you rpa

Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy
1985 North Guthrie Street, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonel Joseph C. Rodriguez Prep Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top