School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a review for SOAR Charter Academy.
April 26, 2015

Bad
Good

I love Soar Charter Academy!! Wonderful teachers ,wonderful school in general !! My daughter has had a great year and her teacher Mrs Braudaway is awesome we really lucked out!! I'm so grateful for all she's done to make my child "Soar" in all aspects! ! I'm sure next year will be another great year!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
We would love to hear from you! Please leave a review for SOAR Charter Academy.
Posted April 26, 2015

This is my first year it's a really great school the teachers are nice staff is awesome they are nice and easy to talk to win any problems you might have. My kids enjoy it a lot would tell anyone about it.

There is no discipline at this school kids run wild my son always had kids grabbing his lunch, tripping , pushing and no kids are discipline . This school is not for advanced kids so don't waste your time if your kid is advance send him else where

My son started Kindergarten there. I heard great things about it from my good friend. The teacher was amazing, loving and taught my son to be respectful. The activities are family focused and something to look forward to. The Campus is colorful bright and welcoming so is the whole staff. I highly recommend this school.

This is my second year at SOAR. I'm very impressed with all staff from teachers to admin. I will keep my grand daughter in this school until there are no additional grades that will allow her to stay. Yes, very impressed

Soar Charter School has developed its curriculum to teaching the students to be knowledgeable in studying for the near future and not old school ways. Unbelievable their method is of encouraging students to read and the students actually desire to be accomplished in this area. Special attention is given in all grades the act of respect, and striving to be the best that can be as an individual. The students look forward to their Awards assemblies to see what the outcome of their efforts are. From; A Grandmother of two Boys that attend Soar Charter School.

I love the new school and the huge play area!! It gives lots of space and room for the kids to grow. I am also sooo grateful for the junior high program. The 7th grade teachers are amazing and make sure my child succeeds.

SOAR Charter Academy is a loving safe environment. My daughter attends kindergarten at SOAR and I have never seen a child more eager to want to go to school. If it were up to her she would go on the weekends as well. Her teacher is amazing and challenges her to her fullest potential. Small class sizes make the school more like a family environment. The focus on character education teaches all of the students to become productive citizens of the community.

Fundraisers help pay for multiple field trips each year. The teachers and administration really care about the kids and do everything in their power to give them the education they deserve. Children of all learning levels and abilities are given the opportunity to learn and grow at their level. Each child is pushed to do better. There is a wait list for entry and siblings of current students get priority. Transferring my son here was the best choice I could have ever made concerning his education. The local elementary school at the district had him labeled as a trouble maker in kinder because of his short attention span. He is now reading and doing math several grades ahead.

Last modified Soar Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.