School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a review for SOAR Charter Academy.
April 26, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
I love Soar Charter Academy!! Wonderful teachers ,wonderful school in general !! My daughter has had a great year and her teacher Mrs Braudaway is awesome we really lucked out!! I'm so grateful for all she's done to make my child "Soar" in all aspects! ! I'm sure next year will be another great year!

Soar Charter Academy
Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 26, 2016
This is a wonderful group of school leaders, their interest in students goes far beyond reading, writing and mathematics. They respect staff and the community they serve. This can be reflected in student and staff consistency. Some character schools plant themselves in communities for profit, they solicit desparate parents, offer hope and don't follow through on commitments. They hire staff that are committed to them and have no interest in students or their success. They are worst than the schools parents took kids out of. The sad part is the parents cling on to that hope to the detriment of their students. SOAR is a community school and the leaders are GREAT leaders. That's why THEY are the number ONE charter school in SAN BERNARDINO!

Grateful to:
SCHOOL LEADER
Thank you Mundy for your positive attitude everyday! I love the way you show dedication to our students, staff, and parents by always going above the call of duty. You are absolutely amazing!
Posted November 22, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
We would love to hear from you! Please leave a review for SOAR Charter Academy.
Posted April 26, 2015

Posted August 27, 2014
This is my first year it's a really great school the teachers are nice staff is awesome they are nice and easy to talk to win any problems you might have. My kids enjoy it a lot would tell anyone about it.

Soar Charter Academy 2

Posted August 10, 2014
There is no discipline at this school kids run wild my son always had kids grabbing his lunch, tripping , pushing and no kids are discipline . This school is not for advanced kids so don't waste your time if your kid is advance send him else where

Posted August 05, 2014
My son started Kindergarten there. I heard great things about it from my good friend. The teacher was amazing, loving and taught my son to be respectful. The activities are family focused and something to look forward to. The Campus is colorful bright and welcoming so is the whole staff. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 09, 2013
This is my second year at SOAR. I'm very impressed with all staff from teachers to admin. I will keep my grand daughter in this school until there are no additional grades that will allow her to stay. Yes, very impressed

Posted October 08, 2013
Soar Charter School has developed its curriculum to teaching the students to be knowledgeable in studying for the near future and not old school ways. Unbelievable their method is of encouraging students to read and the students actually desire to be accomplished in this area. Special attention is given in all grades the act of respect, and striving to be the best that can be as an individual. The students look forward to their Awards assemblies to see what the outcome of their efforts are. From; A Grandmother of two Boys that attend Soar Charter School.

Posted February 21, 2013
I love the new school and the huge play area!! It gives lots of space and room for the kids to grow. I am also sooo grateful for the junior high program. The 7th grade teachers are amazing and make sure my child succeeds.

Soar Charter Academy
198 West Mill Street, San Bernardino, CA  92408
Last modified Soar Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.