Public charter
San Bernardino, CA

Options for Youth-San Bernardino School 5

Posted February 13, 2014
I was a student here and they have the best teachers very helpful with everything, they're fun to be around and absolutely worth your time. I received my high school diploma from here and it was the best decision i could of made.

Options for Youth-San Bernardino School 5

Posted March 17, 2011
Norton is an outstanding school with great teachers and leadership. The dual immersion program is the best anywhere in our area at any price. By the time my daughter finishes her schooling, she will read, write and speak three languages and be taught with an emphasis on math and science. I really do not see how any other school could possibly prepare my child better for the future world.

Options for Youth-San Bernardino School
985-A South E Street, San Bernardino, CA  92408
Last modified Options for Youth-San Bernardino School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Options for Youth-San Bernardino School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top