San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 1,154

Posted February 20, 2014
My son is an advanced learner, They recognized this right aways and adjusted his schedule to fit him with teachers that would fit his needs with out asking. The staff also keeps me informed with phone calls and not just when i request it. The only way I could see improvement is with perhaps more activities . At that same rate I notice parent involvement tends to decrease with upper grades.

Posted August 29, 2013
Arrowview has become a school that parents fight to get their students into. I am very proud of this school and all the positive changes they have made and continue to make. Why to go Arrowview MS. I am proud to have you in our neighborhood.

Arrowview Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2013
My school needs more extracurricular activities and better teachers.My 8th grade experience was very boring.

Posted January 06, 2012
as a tutor, when i walked in to the school and got to meet the staff, i noticed right away most of them cared for their students, dont be fooled by the location. i tutored here for 2 yrs back in 2009-2011

Posted March 16, 2011
Don't be fooled of the location. This school has the best dedicated staff. Wonderful teachers who are passionate and provide the students with the tools they need. Security is awesome!!!! That's a priority at this school. I leave my daughter Mon-Friday, and I feel safe leaving her there and I know that she is surrounded by the best staff and given a great education. Not alone, Arrrowview has an outstanding "Girls Basketball Team"

Posted February 21, 2010
This school has made a huge turn-a-round since I started working here over a half a decade ago. Teachers and staff are very dedicated to student learning and test scores are steadily improving with each year that goes by. Students have fun learning and teachers enjoy making a difference in their lives.

Posted August 04, 2009
My child attends this school and I believe it faboulous!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 24, 2008
This is a good school i used to attend and it is not to rough

Arrowview Middle School 2

Posted November 28, 2005
Rough school in a rough area. Our daughter attends only because we were unable to get her in anywhere else

2299 North G Street, San Bernardino, CA  92405
Last modified Arrowview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top