Captain Leland Norton Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2013
I am very happy with this school as well as the staff. My daughter had a great year in Kindergarten, her teacher was outstanding! Very dedicated to her students!

Captain Leland Norton Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
I am very happy with everyone here and everyones work ethics. The entire staff is dedicated and gets along very well. This school has gone through major improvements and are working harder and harder to improve students grades and involvement with the parents. Our staff is very dedicated to helping our children for a better future. Burbank is the Best.

Captain Leland Norton Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2005
my consern is why my child has to be capped out to another school when they have been going to the same school for 4 years. I am an afican american parent. I see that there are 77% Hispanic or Latino children at the school and 15% African American children attending Burbank Elemetary School. Why should mines have to be capped out to another school? Why the Be Still Program goes into effect November of 2005 (no roll over from the following school year.) I feel it is a question of race and not the class size! It is also an incovenice to other parents as well as my self. What about those parents who don't have transportation, and their childs school being close to their homes, just incase an emergency may arrive and they can get to their children a quickly as possible and the school not report about latepickup.

Captain Leland Norton Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2005
- a staff

Captain Leland Norton Elementary School
747 North Mountain View Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified Captain Leland Norton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Captain Leland Norton Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top