San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 1,013

Posted March 28, 2010
I love this school. My child is a G.A.T.E student. His Math and Language Arts teachers, are very good at keeping in contact with the parents. I regularly get a email from both teachers with updates on my son. They let me know if there is a problem or if hes doing well. They never center him out. They always take the time to discus things with me. My sons Language Arts teacher even provided me with helpful information on raising a G.A.T.E child. I have personally never had a problem with any of his teachers. They've always been very attentive with him, When hes had problems, inside and outside the class room, they've always been there to talk to him. Not to mention the school is very clean and kept up nice.

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009
best school ever even though scores are not GREAT the kids learn a lot!

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008
I love this school i use to go there it is so much fun and the teachers are great

Curtis Middle School 3

Posted October 03, 2008
I like the school but I do not like the how the kids have to walk to school especially when there is alot of kidnappings and child molestaions going on,my daughter has to walk to school @ 5:30am to get to school on time.

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted March 23, 2008

Curtis Middle School
1050 North Delrosa Drive, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified Curtis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Curtis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top