Posted October 12, 2009

Posted September 02, 2009
Fantastic administration personnel. Excellent educational tools and aggressive accelerated learning.

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted July 04, 2008

Del Rosa Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2008

Del Rosa Elementary School 0

Posted December 26, 2007
The teaachers and staff are helpful at Del Rosa. I have teachers who have gone above and beyond for my child and I. We both work as a team to see that my child succeeds.

Posted September 21, 2007
Del Rosa is a Terrible school. what a disappointment for my children and me. we just moved in to the area. because of the school we are planning to move. but for now I had to send our children to another school in rancho cucamonga. del Rosa principle has not done anything to make a better school. all the teachers I have dealt with it was always mine or my child fault that they were failing. if you look around it does not look like a safe school anybody can walk on to the camps. no activities the school is old and out dated playground looks like a prison ground more then anything. most of staff is unfriendly. so unhappy i have to drive so far everyday but glad I have my children in Great school even their happy and doing great. no thanks to Del Rosa

Posted August 23, 2007
I have had kids at Del Rosa for 18 years . The staff are not happy employees. The administration at the site do not make it easy to participate in school functions, PTA meetings, school site council meetings and even Back to School Nights are all during the day time hours. at back to school night the parking lot was locked. Even with the new Principal the participation hasn't changed.

Del Rosa Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted February 24, 2007
This schools focus on academic excellence is next to none. Teachers are only working to collect paychecks as the test scores prove.

Del Rosa Elementary School
3395 North Mountain Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified Del Rosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Rosa Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top