Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Honestly l can say that Del Vallejo is a horrible school there are only a few good teachers that give hands on support and learning skills I have a set schedule so I can only speak on behalf of my teachers and former teachers Mrs Kelly Payne was an amazing teacher she was kind and caring also Mrs Deborah Lee is an excellent teacher she is strict but loves her students and really deserves more credit at this school and Mr wisner is really awesome and Mrs v and finally Mrs Brown the school nurse these are people I personally admire for their patience and kindness also all lunch staff and janitorial staff the kids here don't have any respect our discipline this school is the worst experience of my life I'm happy to be leaving this year but those teacher and staff members are extraordinary and really deserve allot of credit

This school is nothing but horrible... The teachers are not caring and do not call back when I have placed phone calls to them. Every time I come to the school I see students are cursing out staff members and nothing seems to be done to discipline them. I feel that a dress code needs to be in place. The little girls and yes I said little girls are dressing like they are adults. I can see why this school is talked about in a negative way. I will not allow my child to come back here.

When I learned that my son was not going to continue his education at Rodriguez prep academy for his 7th grade year, I was a bit alarmed about him coming to Del Vallejo Middle School because of all the bad that I heard about the environment. We are coming to the end of the school year and it has been nothing short of a BLESSING. My sons teachers are wonderfully caring and are more than willing to keep me posted concerning my sons academic and behavioral progress. My husband and I are truly greatful, we are especially greatfull for his ELA teacher. At the beginning of the school year my sons grades and behavior were challenged all through the middle of the year but now his grades have significantly improved and so has his behavior. Thank you.

I loved going to this school. I was a good kid when I began and a good kid when I left. I was proud of my school when I left. Being a Jaguar left me proud when I moved across the states to Illinois. I learned a lot from my teachers. I even had a great Drama teacher I got to explore my creative side with (yes... the OCD teacher WAS a great Drama teacher *SMILE* lv u!) I've had more pride (now I'm 32) in my life from then to share with my daughter now who I wish had what I did then. Thank you Del Vallejo. I wish you well!!!!

Students run the school. No discipline! Students are not held accountable.

i think the school is a well plan out community for young teens to get an education with have a great expirance of learning.

I was a student at Del Vallejo and i would like to say it is not a bad school.It is the students. My teachers were great and where caring for our grades.They did what was best for us.

I was a student at del vallejo middle school and I will let you know that the teachers are caring and will teach what you need to know but I hated the school it was a wreck dont send your children there

I believe this school lacks caring and professional mannered leadership. The lack of communication between parents and teachers is unthinkable. I pulled my son out of Del Vallejo because of the lack of care or concern for his best.

I am also a teacher at Del Vallejo and I would like to counter the following statement which obviously came from a teacher that lacks the sufficient intelligence and knowledge to speak accurately about the leadership at this school: 'This school lacks leadership and direction from the administration. Teachers are not supported. This is a very unsafe school! ' Even our students know (see Nia Knox statement) that our California state test scores continue to increase every year. This is due, in part, to several great leaders and innovators. We have a great Positive Behavior Support Team that has really done a great job to eliminate the type of behavior from students that is not conducive to learning and make this school very safe. Our administration is responsive to the needs of all teachers with regard to discipline and academics. I am very happy at Del Vallejo. - DV Teacher

Last modified Del Vallejo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.