San Bernardino, CA

Posted March 06, 2013
Excellent leadership, teachers, and academic programs. We know there is no better school in San Bernardino.

Hillside Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2012
I have to agree with everyone else. Hillside elementary is very lucky to have such an acceptional group of staff. I was privaleged to have the teacher in C-3 teach my daughter for her kindergarten year. Not only was she an exceptional and hardworking teacher but is overall a wonderful and caring person. Thank you C-3 kindergarten teacher for starting of my childs elementary academic school year so exceptionally!

Posted September 07, 2012
I have worked at many schools, and I have to say that the teachers and staff are a cut above the rest. The leadership of the principal is exceptional! Never have I seen a principal so skilled at balancing keeping her staff happy and feeling supported AND making sure the parents feel important and needed. I am proud to be apart of the Hillside team and proud to be led by such a positive leader.

Posted September 07, 2012
Love this school for many reasons: caring, responsive leadership, talented hard working teachers, staff who go beyond their required duties, and parents who care. This school is San Bernardino's prize.

Posted September 06, 2012
My child is in C-3, and I am so honored my child is given this exceptional teacher. My other children have had her as a teacher in the previous years, so I can honestly say any child is lucky to have a teacher as dedicated as her! She is THE BEST and she shows it to the children through her utmost devotion and dedication to each child, not only for their education but their safety and well being! Her students go on to perform at the highest standards at the best school in the district. If anyone is lucky enough to have a child in her class they should try to devote as much time and effort as this teacher does for each student she has:)

Posted September 06, 2012
My daughter is in the classroom of C-3. I feel very fortunate to have such a caring teacher for my daughter. My daughter is eager to get to class everyday. I love that she greets the students every morning and makes sure my daughter along with the rest of the class are dismissed safely to their parent. I never worry about my daughter's safety when she is at school. I thank the teacher in C-3 for everything she does!

Posted September 06, 2012
The Teacher in C3 is an amazing teacher. She goes out of the way to make sure she meets the needs of each and every one her students. She cares for her kinder students and puts their safety first each and every day!

Posted September 06, 2012
The Teacher in C3 is a very amazing individual. I personally had her as a teacher about six years ago. She is someone who makes her students a priority and she always has there best interest in mind. I remember always being eager to go to school, because of the wonderful teacher she was and the safe environment she created not just for me but for everyone of my classmates. Any children who have her as a teacher are some of the luckiest kids on earth. You won't find a more motivated and responsible teacher than her. She's the best of the best!

Hillside Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2011
My daughter has been at Hillside since Kinder in the magnet program, and I brought my son over to Hillside for his 5th grade year. I have seen the difference between our home school and Hillside and I love it. They are a school who cares. The new Principal is amazing, I know she really cares for the kids and her and the VP are so willing to work with us if there is a need. The teachers are a cut above our last school. I like MOST of the ladies in the office as well, but nobodies perfect. There are some good things and things that need to be worked on in every school, but over all I am very satisfied with Hillside. I am glad my kids go there.

Posted August 05, 2011
Great teachers and great Principal. I completely disagree with the previous post. The principal and teachers do everything they can to make sure kids are happy and learning. I have found the Principal always available and ready to help, and I know many parents who are thankful for the changes she has brought. Hillside is the best school in the District, in my opinion.

Hillside Elementary School
4975 North Mayfield Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92407
Last modified Hillside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 82 reviews. Top