San Bernardino, CA

Kendall Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2009

Kendall Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2008
Kendall Elementary has come along way. I have two children currently attending Kendall, and one who has already gone through. I feel that their needs have been met and they've been prepared for the next step of their education. Kendall has some of the most caring teachers I have ever encountered.

Kendall Elementary School 2

Posted February 16, 2006
Kendall Elementary School does not have a quality academic program. The discipline at Kendall was out of control. Kids were always fighting, and the school often did not solve the problem. I can say that Kendall Elementary lacks the ability to be a good school, because the behavior issues must be dealt with so the good kids can learn. Notwithstanding, the disorganized teachers should be eliminated to make Kendall an outstanding school.

Kendall Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2004
I have had a terrible experience with getting help for my student at Kendall. The leadership is lacking to the point of non-exsisting. I have struggled for two going on three years for help. I have gotten minimal. The teachers my student has had are helpful and sincere, but without the help of principals and learning lab staff it is impossible. My student has been there almost three years and I am at a lost for words when I say I feel my student has learned very very little it is heartbreaking. Any school could be great , but w/o leardership it is nothing.

Kendall Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
This school might not rate a 10 but the way this school pays attention to the students and cares about them rates an 11. Parents are fighting for the opportunity that their child to might attend this school.

Kendall Elementary School
4951 State Street, San Bernardino, CA  92407
Last modified Kendall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kendall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top