San Bernardino, CA

Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School 1

Posted September 25, 2014
The new administration turned what used to be a growing, improving school into a heartless test factory. The administration avoids disciplining the students by dumping them in a room with a teacher who acts like a "dean" but isn't qualified for the position. The principal ran off some of the finest teachers in the district (one was on state-known for her excellence in teaching English!). I remember my older brother going their when it was a dump. Then my cousin went when it was getting better. Now I made sure that my niece was not going there. It's a craphole that has gone back to its terrible days back in the early '90's. All thanks to the Juaregui administration.

Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School 3

Posted September 26, 2007
I think they have come a long way, however, I think more homework should be given to get the students at the statewide competency levels.

Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School 5

Posted August 24, 2004
My youngest just started this year and looking forward to 3 great years. My two older kids atended King and had great experiences there. The staff is great and always willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of the kids.

Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School 5

Posted September 01, 2003

Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School
1250 North Medical Center Drive, San Bernardino, CA  92411
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top