San Bernardino, CA

Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2014
Marshall has made some awesome changes over the last few years. Just four years ago Marshall was rated next to last in test scores in the district, and now they have moved up to #17 out of about 52 in the elementary school ratings. It has a caring and positive environment with a great staff. I'm glad my child goes to Marshall!

Marshall Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2010

Marshall Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2009
Marshall Elementry is constantlly changing people in the office. Often times no one knows what is going on with certain students who have problems at home or with attendence. Nothing is done when students miss numerous days of school.

Marshall Elementary School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
My son has been going to this school for 5 months. I would have to say that some of the teachers at this school have no concern for kids at all, I don't understand why they would become teachers. I am going to change my son's school. I do not feel comfortable while on campus at this school. Somethings missing.

Marshall Elementary School 2

Posted June 13, 2008
My kids went to this school for about 2 years, I would say its a hit and miss with this school. There is a couple teachers that really care about their students and do their best but principals have changed twice in the past couple years and I don't think either of them knew or know that they are doing and it shows when the test scores come in.

Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2008

Marshall Elementary School
3288 North G Street, San Bernardino, CA  92405
Last modified Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top