Bad
Good

this school is the best school ever and it will forever be my home no matter what grade im in

I was afraid to send my kids to Muscoy School from Kimbark , now I wish I would have sent them to Muscoy School sooner.The staff and teachers are great! The teachers really care about the students My children are so happy, They are learning more than they ever did at Kimbark, Thank you !!!!

The Principal and the staff are coordinating very well this year to support our kids and help them get better test scores. 2 of my kids attend muscoy and next school year my little one will too! Very satisfied of what i have seen this year 2009-2010. And CAPS the after school program is great!! Keeps my son very active in soccer and my daughter in dance class. Absolutely love it!!!!

Its a good school,but they need to chalenge the kids more.

Three of my children are attending this school I can't say how greatful I'am to have my children here....Thank You Muscoy

The teachers at this school along with the support staff are hard working and dedicated to the learning of all students. There are many teachers on this staff that go out of their way to provide services for students to insure improvement and growth. Unfortunately there is a lack of art in this school. There is a very structured curricular schedule that the entire staff must follow across all grade levels and this at times lends to teachers be unable to be creative in their teaching. Music as well as sports and an After school program are offered at this school. Most of the parents at this school are innvolved with their child's education and support our programs as well as attending meetings. This is 'great school' that often goes unnoticed.

Last modified Muscoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.