North Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2014
No one knows anything,or at least that's how the unprofessional office staff act. It would be nice to see that school ran by someone who truly cared about the students.

North Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2013
My child has been as this school for 2 years now and I have not been impressed one bit. The office is very unorganized and never seems to know what is going on. There is no PTA anymore. The school has not passed the State tests in a few years now. It's so disappointing.

North Park Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2010
NorthPark is a Joke, the office staff are rude the administration does nothing to support the students and most of the teachers seem to be teaching only to fulfill state testing requirements. The word teaching is no longer applicable. They seem to just spoonfeed the children the information on the test in an effort to boost the schools rating so they can get more money in their pockets.

North Park Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2010
the vice principal, Mr. Appis, has been the real reason there are all those fun activities at the school. He's been an uplifting spirit throughout the campus. He's always around getting to know parents, participates in all activities and gets involved with classroom fun time. I am thankful that my daughters teachers have been the best and I attribute it to them & not administration that they have done so well. it was frustrating being a parent at this school, but am thankful that I was able to get my children into a different school.

North Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2009
So far I have been satisfied with the education my son is receiveing at this school. I hope to see more programs for advanced students in the near future.

North Park Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2009
My two children attend North Park and I do not think the teachers and staff do enough to make sure the children and parents feel like they matter. North Park has went through some well needed administration changes. Teachers need to have more patience with some of their non interested kids and maybe have some new material available. They need to stop teaching to the test and get back to real teaching.

North Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2009
My child has attended North Park for five years and she loves it! The teachers are outstanding. She really loves the new program for accelerated students. This year has been particularly exciting with a lot of community events happening. My whole family has attended all of the events this year. The cookie night and art and cheese night were so much fun! I really hope they do them again next year! The recent safety fair was also great. It is so good to see these types of positive community events where parents can be involved. I just wish they had an after school program. I hope the current administration keeps up the good work and continues to make North Park shine.

North Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2009
My daughter came here from a private Christian school after we were let down by their system. She is doing very well, making new friends and her teacher is considerate and helpful.

North Park Elementary School 5

Posted November 04, 2008

North Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
Unfortunately I do not have a good review for the office staff at North Park. I have several issues to address to the principal Ms. Morales which will be addressed Friday, May 30-th. The lack of communication in their office is disturbing and has changed my outlook upon the school overall. Sorry, but my child will not be attending next fall.

North Park Elementary School
5378 North H Street, San Bernardino, CA  92407
Last modified North Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.