Posted January 26, 2012
I am so happy with this school!!! My child comes from a private school and I'm so upset to find out how behind my child was. Over here he is so so happy and gets academically challenge to his potential. The staff is so nice, but the principal is EXCELLENT!!!! This is now the #1 school in San Bernardino. The science program is great! Overall this is a wonderful school!!

Posted January 15, 2012
I am a teacher at North Verdemont. I have taught in this district for 17 years. I taught at Warm Springs (one of the lowest performing) and Palm Avenue (one of the highest performing) schools before North Verdemont. As soon as I entered the campus my first day here, I felt the difference. The children were calmer and happier. I quickly found that this is the result of more nurturing teachers who really care about the whole child. I have taught from 1st through 6th grades in my career. The motto of every teacher, even when casually discussing the students in the teachers' lounge, is "How is this good for the student?" I love the professionalism and team spirit at this school. I intend to teach here until I retire.

Posted August 02, 2011
I was a student teacher at North Verdemont, and I've subbed all over San Bernardino. This is a great school and there are some great teachers there. my master teacher was dedicated and experienced and knew how to engage students and keep them interested in the subject matter. I learned a great deal from her and hope to model my class after hers.

Posted July 08, 2011
my sons are about to start there in aug 2011 and I was just reviewing it. thanks

Posted April 18, 2011
This school has an awesome prinicipal! He is always willing too listen to our concerns and approach them immediatley.

Posted July 08, 2010
My son was in Miss. Verrett's kindergarten class, we loved her! he learned so much in that year, and she is such a nice smart teacher! anyone who gets Miss Verrett is a lucky student! she is awesome!

North Verdemont Elementary School 2

Posted June 28, 2010
I was so displeased with this school, I got my children transfers to another school! My kids absolutley hated it there. They felt like they were in prison. The rules are so harsh for such small kids, they're only elementary students. I tried talking to the principal, but she made up every excuse possible. I was so excited to hear that the principal was leaving. I am sorry, but she is the schools biggest problem. I did like the teachers, they seemed very helpful.

Posted October 27, 2009
What a great school! Teachers and staff alike are very friendly and courteous. I could not ask for a better school for my daughter to go to. From Kindergarten to 5th Grade, she received the education we expected. My husband and I are really happy with North Verdemont Elementary teachers in ensuring our girl is receiving her education. Thank you.

Posted October 22, 2009
North Verdemont has the best group of kids around. They are kind, happy, and hard working.

Posted October 22, 2009
I am so impressed with North Verdemont and their care and concern for the students, academic programs by all the truly devoted teachers and staff, they have wonderful programs, even down to the cleaniness of the school and school grounds. My grandchildren have always looked forward to school and that goes to the quality of the teachers and staff.

North Verdemont Elementary School
3555 West Meyers Road, San Bernardino, CA  92407
Last modified North Verdemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Verdemont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top