Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 15, 2015
My son has been at North Verdemont for 3 years now and has loved every minute being there. He started in TK with Ms. Cagulada, Kindergarten with Mrs. Griessbach, and now 1st grade with Mrs. Hanson. These teachers are AMAZING!! They love their students so much and teach them so many fundamental concepts. I couldn't have been happier with having my son at this school and appreciate the teachers tremendously. The staff and principle are by far the kindest people and will treat not only your child with respect, but the parents as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 15, 2015
All three of my son's teachers have been amazing in communicating with the parents. They are very hands on and care deeply about each child.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 15, 2015
My son has learned so much while attending this school. He's reading at the top of his class and excelling in math. This school is the best!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted December 15, 2015
Ever since TK, each teacher taught above and beyond what was expected. My son has been at the top of his class each year because of the amazing teachers and their fun loving support.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 15, 2015
Each teacher my son has had teaches respect by showing respect to the students and parents. I have zero complaints! All front office staff and support has always been kind and respectful.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 15, 2015
All students are treated fairly and equal. I have never seen or heard of any type of discrimination at this school. I am beyond pleased with the level of professionalism and compassion by all staff members.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 15, 2015
I want to thank Ms. Cagulada for being my son's first teacher at North Verdemont. TK taught him all of the basics and more, he was well prepared and ready for Kindergarten because of her. I also would like to thank Mrs. Griessbach for treating my son as if he were her own, she was always going the extra mile to keep me up to date on his learning and pushed him harder in his reading and writing. I would also like to thank Mrs. Hanson although we only got to be in her class for half of the year, she's been amazing! She is organized and keeps the kids accountable, which truly prepares them for their future. She pushed my son to learn at a higher level, which I am beyond thankful for. All three teachers have left a positive impact on my son which I will be forever grateful. Thank you!!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 15, 2015
All of the teachers and staff are so kind, loving, and caring towards their students.

Posted November 18, 2015
All my children went here and I am comfortable with the level of education. I would like to see this school an advanced kinder and above

Posted January 26, 2012
I am so happy with this school!!! My child comes from a private school and I'm so upset to find out how behind my child was. Over here he is so so happy and gets academically challenge to his potential. The staff is so nice, but the principal is EXCELLENT!!!! This is now the #1 school in San Bernardino. The science program is great! Overall this is a wonderful school!!

3555 West Meyers Road, San Bernardino, CA  92407-1911
Last modified North Verdemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Verdemont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top