Posted October 14, 2014
The teachers and staff at Palm Avenue Elementary are exceptional and well versed in proper eduation. My children attend this school. They are more than happy with their teachers. Mrs. Mason is an icon to second grade. She should be praised and honored for her dedication to her students. Mrs. Allen is an asset to this school. She has provided a beautiful and interactive envoronment for learning. My children enjoy each of their teachers as well as the programs and extra ciricular activities offered at Palm. Mrs. Wade and Mr. Mendoza are approchable, kind and helpful. I enjoy seeing them outdoors during drop off and pick up. Thank you for your dedication to our children!

Palm Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Really good school, great art magnet program, teachers are the best!!!, last 2 years the school score dropped a few points and it is not in the first places of the san bernardino school district.

Posted October 04, 2013
Five of our grandchildren have attended Palm Elementary, two have moved onto middle school and high school and are doing very well. Each of the two older ones enjoyed their time at Palm Elementary and have in fact stayed in touch with some of their teachers. Thank you Mrs. Wade, keep up the good work! (My husband and I especially like attending Grandparents Day with our grandkids!)

Posted April 17, 2011
Palm Avenue school is an exemplary school because the teachers and staff go above and beyond what is expected every day. All children are encouraged to succeed. We have wonderful students and many concerned,involved parents, and a dedicated P.T.A. . The fine arts program is crucial to teaching the whole child. We believe that every child has strengths and interests that need to be developed and nurtured. ALL children deserve the right to express themselves through access to the arts. There is more to education than testing and our school works hard to make sure that students get a well-rounded experience.

Posted July 15, 2010
My daughter attended Palm Elementary since 1st grade, All I can say about her teachers "They are outstanding professionals". My gratitude and thanks to each one of them. Palm elementary is not one of the best elementary school in San Bernardino; It is the best Elementary School in San Bernardino.

Posted June 28, 2010
I LOVE this school! My daughter attended this school K-6th and the teachers and staff have all been the absolute best! I am so very pleased with this school and couldn't imagine why anyone could ever say anything bad about this school. The new principal is far better than the last principal, he really interacts with all the children, he's the one out there playing all the sports with them. The teachers are all great, they really go that extra mile to help every child. It's no wonder they're numbers are so high. Palm is the top school in my book! Outstanding school!

Palm Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted March 15, 2010
Palm Avenue is a school dedicated to their students. My son has been there for four years now and has been top of his class with the collaboration of Mom, Dad and his wonderful teachers. He enjoys going to school and loves his teachers. Palm provides a wonder reading program for the kids. Palm promotes parent involvement with their children's in all activities during school and at after school functions. Everything about this school is positive. I am so thankful for all the teachers my son has had on 'C' track from K-3rd grade.

Posted February 21, 2010
My daughter goes there and her test scores improved over 200 points

Posted February 05, 2010
My son has attended Palm for 3 years and it is by far one of the better school's in the district. Their dedication to the arts is admirable and they continue to bring enriching opportunities to the students in these rough economic times. That alone earns my respect.

Posted December 19, 2009

Palm Avenue Elementary School
6565 Palm Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92407
Last modified Palm Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top