San Bernardino, CA
Before care: Yes

Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
I have a daugther attending this school, but this year the school is really bad, since they got this new principal, office staff is really racist nobody speak spanish, nobody want help latino people, this mexican principal is really messing with the school, i hope hes gone for ever, he cancel bilingual program, he can not control school, a lot things are happening....i wish new principal coming....

Posted August 07, 2013
I have two children attending this school since last year. I do not live in the area therefore I drive them there every morning and it is worth it! The staff is very friendly, the grounds are always clean, the teachers keep their skills fresh with continual education, the cafeteria is clean and serves nutritional meals, and grounds are secure and safe. I am highly satisfied with my children's learning environment. For the last two years Mr. Chavez, the principal was exceptional! I am sure our new principal will do as great as a job too!

Posted August 29, 2010
I was a student here for both 4th and 5th grade. My experience here was both challenging and rewarding! My favorite teacher came from here. The home-town experience with the nurse is a wonderful memory (her husband and my dad worked together at the post office) and the beautiful cultural learning I received is a fond memory with Dinco De mayo, the field trips, and the sugar cube missions. I wish my daughter had the teachings I had!! Thank You Ramona Alessandro for what you've taught me and for something to strive for with my daughter!! Lv and miss the days! -Janay Doering (Coley)

Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I am very pleased with my son's education at the school. He has only been there two years. The teachers are very dedicated. The love their job and the students. They make learning enjoyable as well as push the students to go to the next level and do their best. The school has a family feel to it that I enjoy.

Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School 2

Posted December 15, 2008

Posted June 14, 2008

Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School 0

Posted October 31, 2007
My son is in his last year at Ramona Alessandro and my husband and I have been very pleased with the education he has received. Every one of his teachers has been very dedicated to their profession.

Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School
670 Ramona Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92411
Last modified Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramona-Alessandro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top