San Bernardino, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 29, 2012
I went to this school for the years 2007-2008 this school was great it had helpful enthusiastic teachers but the one thing i would have to coplain about was (Mrs.Uohara) My former second grade teacher.I am in 7th grade now I only went for 1 year in 2nd grade 2007-2008.GREAT SCHOOL!!!!

Riley Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2012
Its a great school. They have securities now and a new playground. There are some great teachers there.

Posted May 25, 2012
I have 2 daughter's that go to the school and they love it we come form a different school district and the is the second school that we have been to and this is the one school that my kids really love. We got a great welcome when we first enrolled a tour around the school. My kids love going to school everyday. The after school program is great: The teachers at Riley are just great they take the time to help there students to get the highest test scores that they can by offering touring when off track as well as after school.

Riley Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2010
Riley Elementary School was a fantastic experience for my two sons. The staff was polite, enthusiastic and eager to help my children learn. The principal is a bright beacon of hope in a world filled with darkness. His loyalty, experience, kindness and fortitude should be an example to all. His morale fortitude inspires and helps create a atmoshere of learning. If my two sons are half the men he is I will be a greatful father.

Riley Elementary School 0

Posted July 05, 2009
the teachers want the best for their students but are hindered by poor leadership with a hidden agenda. The current administration at Riley needs an overhaul for teachers and students to reach their full potential!

Riley Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2008
Riley Elementary School has the most dedicated group of teachers and staff. They have excellent programs that assist students in excelling to their maximum potential such as the MODEL program, Alternative Core, Before/After School tutoring, before/after school CAPS program, etc. The staff members at Riley School are the most dedicated group of people whose sole purpose is to educate your child and to help him/her succeed and become model citizens of the community.

Riley Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2007
I had observed a combined 4th and 5th grade Bilingual Class and they are the most fantastic well behaved kids that I ever seen. Always attentive and calm and respectful. Very interested and diligent learners. Their Teacher Mrs. P is very patient, the principal makes sure everyone is safe & quite hard working.

Posted August 15, 2007
Riley Elementary School has had some amazing teachers! My son loved his second grade teacher, she was always keeping the parents involved and she really got through to my son. ALl in all my children got a great education! The current Principal is not a great roll model, but the teachers are really working hard!

Riley Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2007
- a staff

Riley Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2007
I am a new parent to San Bernardino School District. From day 1 in the enrollment process was difficult. The process has been a struggle. I believe parents need to get more involved. The school has poor teacher/parent activities.

Riley Elementary School
1266 North G Street, San Bernardino, CA  92405
Last modified Riley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top