Posted October 02, 2014
I have been here for 6 years and still a student here. This school has so much opportunites for the rest of the students. Every year is getting better and better for me and my classmates and friends we have been taught to respect others and be safe . Today we have 6 grade in our school now we are well behaved

Posted May 05, 2014
I believe this school is a very good school, not only because i went there for a good 6 years, but also because of the things i saw and learned while i was there. This school for one really disciplines kids, the teachers there set a good example and are a good role model fro students. E Neal Roberts is the type of school that teaches students about what responsibility is and how to succeed when they go on to middle school. What i liked about this school is the way the teachers taught students about responsibility and about discipline. Some students think the teachers there are what they call "mean"but the truth is they are strict and there is a difference between being strict and mean. Being strict means wanting to show kids about discipline and responsibility, which is what they offer.

Posted September 09, 2012
New administration this year,,,and many changes,,Excited to start off to a GREAT new year! This school just keeps getting better EVERY year!

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted August 15, 2008
I am a new staff member this year and I am very impressed with the leadership of Mrs. Martinez and Mr. Funchess, the dedication of the teaching staff, and the caring of all of the other staff members. I guess the highest compliment that I can make is that I would send my child to this school.

Posted October 12, 2007

Posted July 07, 2006
My child went to this school for Kindergarten, and the level of improvement in his skills increased dramatically. Everyone was very personable and friendly, easy to get along with.

E. Neal Roberts Elementary School
494 East Ninth Street, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified E. Neal Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E. Neal Roberts Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top