San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 2,221

Posted September 23, 2013
i really love my school i graduated and alll the staff and teachers are very great especiallly miss rodriguez she is the best principal she is involved and into everything at school she is not unspirited she inspired me and she is better than the principles at sangorgonio high and colton high therefore this is the best school ever i can careless what anyone says =)

San Bernardino High School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I can only speak for myself. I graduated from there. Went to the army. Went to college. Worked for san bdno county schools. And now my son attends. I am a parent who goes to games. Talks to teachers security and coaches. I put into my child what I expect.

Posted August 04, 2013
best school i have been to, it has had its bad times, but it is getting better and better from what it used to be to what it is now.

Posted June 29, 2013
Great school amazing teachers overall a very strong advance placement science department ! SBHS is the very best !

Posted September 27, 2012
My son has recntly graduated from SBHS, with a 4.0 GPA, Nd Is Now attending CSU....So if he can do it, anyone can...SBHS Is "The very best"

San Bernardino High School 1

Posted June 29, 2012
one of the lowest performing schools in the district, filthy, bad kids need i say more?

San Bernardino High School 4

Posted June 10, 2005
My son has attended his Freshman year at San Bernardino High School and so far so good. The contacts I have made with the school so far have given me a positive impression of the school overall. The teachers he has had this year seem to be encouraging and try to be involved and motivational to the students regarding pushing them toward completion of HS and on to higher learning.

San Bernardino High School 1

Posted June 06, 2005
poor academic programs, lack of availabilty for sports,low parent involvement

San Bernardino High School 3

Posted April 26, 2005
SBHS has a very egnergetic principal. However, hid enrgy is unable to increase standardized test and the overwelming discipline problem.

San Bernardino High School 3

Posted April 26, 2005
Major discipline problems...Students are very disrespectful.

San Bernardino High School
1850 North E Street, San Bernardino, CA  92405
Last modified San Bernardino High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Bernardino High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top