Bad
Good

Because someone cares about my child enough to make a call home when she was falling behind in her studies

I got a great education at SBHS. When I entered college, students who attended other high schools complained about how difficult it was. For me it was easy because the coursework in the SBHS honors program was equal to or more difficult than the coursework assigned by my college professors.

i really love my school i graduated and alll the staff and teachers are very great especiallly miss rodriguez she is the best principal she is involved and into everything at school she is not unspirited she inspired me and she is better than the principles at sangorgonio high and colton high therefore this is the best school ever i can careless what anyone says =)

I can only speak for myself. I graduated from there. Went to the army. Went to college. Worked for san bdno county schools. And now my son attends. I am a parent who goes to games. Talks to teachers security and coaches. I put into my child what I expect.

best school i have been to, it has had its bad times, but it is getting better and better from what it used to be to what it is now.

Great school amazing teachers overall a very strong advance placement science department ! SBHS is the very best !

My son has recntly graduated from SBHS, with a 4.0 GPA, Nd Is Now attending CSU....So if he can do it, anyone can...SBHS Is "The very best"

one of the lowest performing schools in the district, filthy, bad kids need i say more?

Last modified San Bernardino High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.