San Bernardino, CA
Students enrolled: 2,743

Posted July 29, 2013
I have had two students attend and graduate from San G. Both graduated with high honors. The AVID program was very helpful in guiding both students with college preparation. San G. also offers a parent clinic which informs parents about the college application process and financial aid. The key to success is to be an active parent and allow your student to participate in school activities. Both of my students were very active in sports and school activities.

Posted August 19, 2010
This school is really great. I hear from other schools and how they have conflicts and I'm just baffled since I've never seen that here. Yeah, we have problems with test scores, but we're on our way up again. Teachers care about the students and the staff just want us all to succeed. One of my teachers once told me, "We're here to support these students, sometimes we're the only ones there to help them succeed." There is a magnificent peer leadership program and a huge number of clubs. We have the AVID program and tutoring almost every afternoon. I am the fifth out of my sisters to come here and I am the fifth who is on her way to college.

San Gorgonio High School 5

Posted June 21, 2010
I love this school. I barely went here my junior year and I am happy that I am going to graduate from here. This school deserves more credit! I understand that it has its problems..like every school. But this school is something else. My peers are family, I love them. The people are easy to get along with and welcome everyone for the most part, There exists no cliques....everyone comes together. The teachers are great, though there are some that are a bit rough. The counselors..lead us in the right path.

San Gorgonio High School 5

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted November 16, 2009
I like the school my oldest daughter graduated from there and another one will graduate this year.

San Gorgonio High School 3

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009
I like San G., My daughter went their with no problems and great staff.

Posted March 19, 2009
San Gorgonio High School has influenced the community by impacting local and distant youth around the area of the Inland Empire. With the variety of programs offered such as AVID, Honors, and a vast majority of different cultural and influencing programs and clubs, San Gorgonio stands as one of the most agressive schools dealing with a negative community. Overall, SGHS is a diverse and positve impact on both the community and educational enviorment.

Posted January 15, 2009
As a current San g student, SENIOR C/O 09! i think the school has alot of potential. the teaching abilities are great and the teachers strive to help you academically get good grades to graduate. they insist on helping you through the process for future education. As my last year attending there i wish everyone their best and to keep up and try your best to suceed for your goal.

Posted October 18, 2008
This School Has A Very Good Environment, and has a good educational program

San Gorgonio High School
2299 East Pacific Avenue, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified San Gorgonio High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Gorgonio High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top