San Bernardino, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
Urbita is a school were teachers are committed to our students' education. We love our job and we are confident that the work we do along with parent support will help students succeed. We have a supportive administrator, counselor, and resource teacher.

Posted September 22, 2013
I love this school teachers are great. The dual program is strong. The CAPS program is great my son enjoys it.

Posted August 23, 2013
The Dual Immersion program is a great idea for all children to be able to learn 2 languages at the same time. Thanks M. Munoz

Posted August 21, 2013
As a parent, I am happy to have my child in this school and very happy with the programs they have. During back to school night, I was very glad to find out that this year, 2013-2014, Urbita is implementing a music class, which will have an impact on the intellectual, social and personal development of children.

Posted August 21, 2013
I am very happy to have my most valuable treasure who is my son, in the greatest school Urbita Elementary. I have great communication with Urbita's staff which includes my son's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Adriana Iribe, who is the "BEST" teacher. Mrs. Adriana Iribe, not only cares about the well-being of her students, but she is very active and involved in making sure every child is academically successful. Thank you Urbita Staff for your hard work and dedication to the most valuable treasures, our children.

Urbita Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2012
is a very good school. my daughter is in 2nd grade her teacher is excellent. i like her way of teachin.teachers n staffs are very nice, principal is very organize very strict when is about education and safety of children.

Urbita Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2006
They offer a great dual-immersion program (bi-lingual classes)have good prizes for children and awarded for thier efforts. Although the school needs major improvement on haveing qualified staff to watch over children during recess etc...

Urbita Elementary School 2

Posted January 14, 2006
No after school sports. Low quality on lunch. Too many substitutes. Classes too crowded.No personal attention.Caps progaram not teaching kids. And do not help with their homework.

Urbita Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
Good school, the discipline is good. The teachers are great, and there is a lot of programs.

Posted May 22, 2004
- a former student

Urbita Elementary School
771 South J Street, San Bernardino, CA  92410
Last modified Urbita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Urbita Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top