San Bernardino, CA

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2008

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2007
My son started Kinder this year, I was afraid he would have a hard time adjusting to his new environment, but his teacher Mrs Rangel has made it very smooth and fun for him. He comes home excited about all the things he learned in class that day. My niece attended Wilson and she is graduating from San Bernardino High this year with honors. I'm confident that my son will receive a good foundation that will help him succeed.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted February 16, 2007
I'm a parent of a student who attends Wilson. I am very disappointed with this school. The problem at this school are not the teachers they are wonderful, careing individuals who give there all for every child. Its like the school is not there for the children. Nothing fun happens there. My child is not a robot and needs to have some fun in his life.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2006
Sierra Casperson, my daughter is learning a lot at Wilson Elementary.She is in fifth grade.Her teacher's name is Mrs.Rosales and she is very nice.The secretary, Regina is very nice too!Mrs.Tracy is one of my daughter's favorite teachers also.

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
Both of my children have attended Wilson Elementary and both received a good education there. I would like to give a special thanks to some of their great teachers such as Ms. Evans, Mrs. Owens, Mrs. Rosales, Ms. Triana and Mrs. Potts. I have seen a lot of improvement in the academic areas of the school thanks to Ms. Morales, the Principal there. Even though there is a Music Teacher that comes, I would like to see more music and art lessons at the school. Sadly there is not enough parent involvement. You only see a hand full of dedicated parents.

Wilson Elementary School
2894 North Belle Street, San Bernardino, CA  92404
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top