Posted June 01, 2014
I know the person who wrote the review in February 2011. My daughter was also in the preschool in the same classroom. In all fairness, what that parent didn't write is that the preschool was brand new and the Preschool teacher and Principal ran the program. The school secretary ran the Kindergarten - 8th grade program. She didn't have anything to do with the Preschool so it makes alot of sense that she couldn't answer any questions about it. Would you rather she just make up stuff so you would be happy, or would you rather know the right answer by calling back when the person you need to talk to is available?? I thought so... Anyway the post makes the school sound bad when it is really a great place for any child to attend school. The parent who wrote the review back in February 2011 isn't at the school anymore and it is fine.

Posted May 29, 2014
I have to TOTALLY DISAGREE with the post made on February 17, 2011 about the school secretary. Mrs. K is the MOST INFORMATIVE person on campus. In fact, most people think SHE is the principal because whenever you ask the principal anything, she says "let me ask Shirley and get back with you". That person who wrote that review is CRAZY!!!!! HRA wouldn't operate with Shirley and everything she does for the school.

Posted February 17, 2011
my daughter goes to the preschool. The preschool teachers and aides are very nice and are always professional. My daughter is very happy there. The school secretary/receptionist is not very helpful, she makes a point to tell you she doesn't handle certain things or doesn't know the answer to your questions without any effort to follow up...you are instructed to just call back. If you direct your questions directly to the teacher and the principal you will have no problem and find everyone else quite helpful and pleasant. All of the parents we have interacted with seem very nice and genuinely supportive of the school.

Posted November 02, 2010
i went to hra for 3 years and loved it. It has been a while, but the spirit is still there. I learned perfect grammar and hope others will do the same. Check your subject verb agreement if you are going to set an example in an attempt to communicate! Thank you Sister Michelle!

Holy Rosary Academy 0

Posted May 20, 2010
I have two daughter that go to HRA. We've been with the school for 2 years now and I love it! We love the staff here and the other families. We love this school so much we've moved closer & even changed jobs so we could be closer and stay involved with school activities.

Posted June 17, 2008

Holy Rosary Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2006
My son is now starting his 8th Grade year, and has been here since Kindergarten. As with any school, there have been ups and downs, but the current Principal is doing an outstanding job. There is a lot of parent involvement, 3 tuition plans allow for lower tuition payments in exchange for service hours and fundraiser participation. Academics are outstanding. The school's students, as a whole, have consistently scored higher on standardized tests than almost all public and private schools in the area. There are student government, athletics, and cheerleading for those interested, but no other clubs/organizations. We wish there were a lot more instruction in computer science and use of technology, as computers are a basic tool of business and daily life these days.

Holy Rosary Academy