No rating

Clare Cherry School

Private | PK-6

Living in San Bernardino

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $109,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $870.

Posted September 17, 2009

Clare Cherry offers a wonderful learning enviornment. My child attended the school for a majority of her education. Now, in middle school, she is very advanced. She has been moved forward in her Mathmatics courses and Language arts. In fact she claims to be 'bored' with public school. Her homework is all busy work that requires no higher level of thinking!! Clare cherry allowed her to blossom at her own rate. I am sorry it doesn't go beyond 6th grade! I am not happy that she is being turned into a cookie cutter student in jr. high.

Posted July 19, 2009

Clare Cherry has a great art class, but needs books, a computer lab, a nurse, counseling, and more structure.

Posted July 18, 2009

My son went to Clare Cherry on 2nd grade and he developed his social skills, but his academics were are very behind because of the curriculum and the lack of materials.

Posted July 17, 2009

My daughter went to Clare Cherry on 2008-2009 and she liked, but unfortunately it was hard for her to be accepted on a different school because of the academics.

Posted July 12, 2009

My 2 children attended at Clare Cherry School this past year, and move them to a different school because Clare Cherry provided to much freedom and needed more academics.

Posted July 6, 2009

My children attended at Clare cherry for 3 years, and I loved because I was working a full time job, and the school offers an after school program, so they were taking care of my children after school. On the contrary, I decided to change my children because the academics and the discipline of the school were very low.

Posted July 3, 2009

The first grade teacher was nice, but the school needs more structure.

Posted June 3, 2009

The children were great but unfortunately the school needs more structure.

Posted June 3, 2009

It think Clare Cherry School has to much freedom.The children are great but they need more discipline.

Posted April 3, 2009

Both of my children attend this school. My son is in Kindergarten and is almost reading at a second grade level primarily due to the exceptional teachers at Clare Cherry. My daughter is in preschool and is doing work that most Kindergartner's in public school perform. I love the teachers, staff, and administration and would recommend this school to anyone interested in their children's education.

Posted March 22, 2009

This is the best school ever. My dauther is in first grade and the progress she has made in the two years she has been at Clare Cherry is amazing. I am so happy to find a school that cares as much as the staff at this school does not only for the students but for the parents as well.

Posted March 20, 2009

Clare Cherry provides an excellent learning environment where children thrive both educationally and socially.

Posted March 20, 2009

All three of our children attend Clare Cherry School ranging from preschool to first grade. There is music, art, spanish, library, p.e and most importantly a safe and engaging environment. The staff, administration and parents respect each learner's differences while fostering a stimulating education. The director of the school is available and open to discussion almost always. Clare Cherry School is the best kept educational secret in the Inland Emppire!

Posted March 18, 2009

Clare Cherry is a blessing for my family. It is so difficult to leave your child in the hands of another person when you go to work. Here I have found people I can trust to educate my son, but more than that, to love and nurture him when he is not with me. What more could anyone ask for? Ms. Vera and Ms. Julie are kind, patient, attentive, and loving. The office staff is always helpful and friendly. I'm so thankful I found this school!

Posted March 18, 2009

What a great school! We only wish that it went higher than 6th grade. No other school like this in the whole area (and we checked them all). Definitely the best kept secret in private education! Kids are always encouraged to be creative. Experienced teachers who really understand how to motivate. Look at all of the art projects in the hallways! Our son will be starting his 4th year. Some families are 3rd generation attending this local institution

Posted March 18, 2009

Before coming to Clare Cherry, my daughter went to another local preschool facility. She was neglected, picked on by the older children, and simply cried each and every time I had to drop her off. Within a week of transitioning to Clare Cherry, my daughter was excited to go to school in the morning and talked endlessly about how her teachers, Miss Kim and Miss Bobbie, played with her or read her a story or told her something new that she hadn't known before. But it doesn't end there. This school offers on-site dance instruction (my daughter looks forward to her Monday class with Miss Rachel and piano lessons and a variety of language instruction at the higher grade levels. I feel secure leaving my daughter in the hands of the wonderful professionals that are employed and give their hearts to the instruction of their pupils at Clare Cherry.

Posted March 18, 2009

I am a grandparent and this school is great. My grandson has learned so much. The teacher's meet the children's individual needs while challenging them to achieve new skills. The staff are very caring.

Posted March 18, 2009

My child receives an outstanding education in a family oriented environment. The opportunites for other cultural experiences through field trips have been phenomenal.

Posted March 18, 2009

Great program for our Pre-School children. Only one of a very few in the Inland Empire that are Private - nonReligeous based. Highly recommend.

Posted March 18, 2009

My daughter, 3, has been attending Clare Cherry since September and has grown socially and intellectually by leaps and bounds! She loves her teachers and fellow students and is always happy when she gets dropped off and picked up. Clare Cherry really fosters development through creativity: music, painting, drawing, dance, drama -- the kids get so much exposure to ALL of it. All the students know each other, regardless of age or class, and treat each other as an extended family. Appropriate social behavior is strongly addressed. Kind words, supportive action and safety are what is stressed here! And the school's elementary program is the most nurturing environment I've seen as an educator. Teachers are friendly, upbeat and one can see how much they truly care about these kids -- and not just the ones in there own classes. Everyone looks out for each other at Clare Cherry. I couldn't be happier with the experience my child is having at this fine learning establishment. Check it out for yourself!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 11%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • NAEYC

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3012 North Waterman Avenue