San Bernardino, CA

Clare Cherry School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
Clare Cherry offers a wonderful learning enviornment. My child attended the school for a majority of her education. Now, in middle school, she is very advanced. She has been moved forward in her Mathmatics courses and Language arts. In fact she claims to be 'bored' with public school. Her homework is all busy work that requires no higher level of thinking!! Clare cherry allowed her to blossom at her own rate. I am sorry it doesn't go beyond 6th grade! I am not happy that she is being turned into a cookie cutter student in jr. high.

Posted July 19, 2009
Clare Cherry has a great art class, but needs books, a computer lab, a nurse, counseling, and more structure.

Posted July 18, 2009
My son went to Clare Cherry on 2nd grade and he developed his social skills, but his academics were are very behind because of the curriculum and the lack of materials.

Posted July 17, 2009
My daughter went to Clare Cherry on 2008-2009 and she liked, but unfortunately it was hard for her to be accepted on a different school because of the academics.

Posted July 12, 2009
My 2 children attended at Clare Cherry School this past year, and move them to a different school because Clare Cherry provided to much freedom and needed more academics.

Clare Cherry School 2

Posted July 06, 2009
My children attended at Clare cherry for 3 years, and I loved because I was working a full time job, and the school offers an after school program, so they were taking care of my children after school. On the contrary, I decided to change my children because the academics and the discipline of the school were very low.

Posted July 03, 2009
The first grade teacher was nice, but the school needs more structure.

Posted June 03, 2009
The children were great but unfortunately the school needs more structure.

Posted June 03, 2009
It think Clare Cherry School has to much freedom.The children are great but they need more discipline.

Clare Cherry School 5

Posted April 03, 2009
Both of my children attend this school. My son is in Kindergarten and is almost reading at a second grade level primarily due to the exceptional teachers at Clare Cherry. My daughter is in preschool and is doing work that most Kindergartner's in public school perform. I love the teachers, staff, and administration and would recommend this school to anyone interested in their children's education.

Clare Cherry School