No rating

Kindercourt Academy

Private | K

Living in San Carlos

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $805,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,820.

Posted December 4, 2008

We love it, our kids love it. It's got a great balance between letting the kids explore and be themselves and a classroom structure so they'll be ready for Kindergarten. Both of my children are thriving at Kindercourt. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted August 26, 2008

I have been with the company for five year and I believe we run a well rounded program and very age appropriate. I have had many families very pleased with my teaching skills. I have graduated in child development and feel like i understand the needs and wants of children. In order to get a better understanding of our school please stop by for a visit. You are always welcome. :)
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted August 25, 2008

All three of my children attended Kindercourt Academy in San Carlos with similar wonderful experiences. I found the staff to be very caring and tuned in to each child's individual needs. My children spent many happy years there and were very well prepared for elementary school.

Posted March 12, 2008

I don't even want to give this place one star. They are horrible. They don't understand that kids are kids, i once saw one of the teachers raising her voice at a little boy, she didn't even hear him out. Do they know what they are doing? They also send home these rating surveys (with the kids) of the school and i had a girl ask me a few times if i have looked at it. I personally think they care too much about their image when in reality their quality is poor. Very unprofessional.

Posted January 8, 2008

My daughter is currently in the kindergarden class. She loves it and has learned so much. The teachers are wonderful, and caring. She started there at age 3 and now my other child attends. I have been very happy with the care of my children and how much they enjoy learning and going to school. School has a good balance of curriculum and play.

Posted December 6, 2007

I don't recommend this place. Parents need to look beyond the pretty words.

Posted March 15, 2006

wonderful staff and program... the children are very prepared to begin first grade and have a wonderful, fun experience
—Submitted by a teacher